• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your AK

Here's my WASR-10 with a couple CZ pistols.
Yes I take pics of my guns on my ping pong table.
I like guns and I like ping pong.
AKandCZ.jpg

Last edited:
Milsurps 4 Me.....In Your first post that opened up this thread, what polymer stock is that on the last rifle in your list of pics? It's black and polymer and beautiful, I WANT IT. Thank you sir.

Milsurps 4 Me.....In Your first post that opened up this thread, what polymer stock is that on the last rifle in your list of pics? It's black and polymer and beautiful, I WANT IT. Thank you sir.

Its a Russian Saiga stock with fold down cheek rest. They're hard to find these days but you can probably seek one out with some searching on sites including auction ones. Lots of people swap them for the standard AK pistol grip conversion.

Here is my AES-10B. An awesome gun.
AES-10BRPKClone.jpg

And my WASR 10. Also an awesome gun.
WASR10.jpg

They both have better grips on them now. Much more comfortable to hold IMO.

Thanks for that.

Maybe once I purchase a better camera I will do just that, As of this moment I only have a 4 Mega Pixel Kodak and well lets just say I am photographically challenged at the moment.

I spend a lot of $$$ on Firearms, ammo and other needed things but when it comes to camera equipment I'm a cheap skate.

This rifle deserves a thread all its own,complete with pictures from various angles and closeups.[rockon]

I win I win!!!!

04_11_0.jpg

saiga 20 guage, mak 90, vepr .308. saiga .308 hunter, saiga .308 carbine, saiga .223 carbine, and saiga 12 down bottom (if you can see it)

08_29_1.jpg

vepr k (5.45) and below is the creme de la creme of ak's...kreb's custom ktr-08

08_29_2.jpg

arsenal slr

08_29_3.jpg

romanian wasr-10's

08_29_4.jpg

yugo m72 rpk and yugo m70b1

08_29_5.jpg

elite black widow custom saiga conversion in 7.62 and norinco mak 90 in choate stock

08_29_6.jpg

hungarian sa85 kassnar underfolder (brand new) and below a hungarian amd 65

02_24_0-1.jpg

another pic of new in box kassnar import hungarian underfolder

10_07_0.jpg

do sks's count cuz i got more where that came from too!

I was all amped to show off my AK variants till after I lugged out the first 3...my favs...after that I realized it wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be.

SAR2
2008_0829Image0004.jpg

Pair of early Norinco's
2008_0829Image0005.jpg

Last edited:
attachment.php

WASR10 + ERGO SUREGRIP, mojo peep sight, Red Star Arms trigger, rubber pad on stock.

HTML:
http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1636&stc=1&d=1220058870

Attachments

• SUREGRIP.jpg
    SUREGRIP.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 1,257
You "think" you need one!? NO! you do need one! Everyone needs at least one, hell I think a great way to stimulate the economy would be to spend that $700 billion on AK's for Americans!

I think I need an AK now (drool). For my GF, yeah thats what I'll tell her. "Really honey I bought it for you." Christmas?

And if she doesn't like it, Ill be more than happy to take it off your hands.

I happen to know a very good home it can go to [wink]

nice pics... anyone have opinions on romainian ak ???? i am thinkin about grabbing one.. are they any better or worse than any other manufactureer??

Romanians are the "cheapest" AK's and don't have the best workmanship but they are still AK's and shouldn't give you any trouble. There is a ton of info about them online that is worth researching b/c there are a few thing you need to look for when buy one.

Nice Lxpony [smile]

If you could take only one which would it be?

That is an easy choice- This one- Bulgarian SLR105A1. Folding stock installed with Bulgarian brake. The entire gun was then refinished and I put authentic Russian wood on it...... Way too pretty to shoot.

Pictures1272.jpg

Pictures1269.jpg

Pictures1268.jpg

Back
Top Bottom