Shout Out to Northeast Arms, Peabody

You should stop in again some night... Pretty much the same crew of dancers working there.
19679e27c01574c533fa2eacbe566182.jpg

So that’s what George does on our late night when I’m not there!

I need to go there to look at some safes. I can’t find another gun shop that advertises that on their website. I also need new sights put on my Glock.

I need to go there to look at some safes. I can’t find another gun shop that advertises that on their website. I also need new sights put on my Glock.
They don’t have safes for sale at their shop but can most likely order one for you. They can definitely install new sights on your Glock.

They don’t have safes for sale at their shop but can most likely order one for you. They can definitely install new sights on your Glock.

Oh. There’s a picture or two on their site and it looks like it’s in shop. Maybe it’s a stock photo from somewhere else.

Oh. There’s a picture or two on their site and it looks like it’s in shop. Maybe it’s a stock photo from somewhere else.
Hmm I don’t see any photos of safes on their site. But I’m viewing from my iPhone. I could be wrong, give em a call.

Hmm I don’t see any photos of safes on their site. But I’m viewing from my iPhone. I could be wrong, give em a call.

I didn't either. Mentally I sometimes mix up Northeast Arms and Northshore Firearms, maybe that's what happened. I just went to their website and they had pictures of safes.

Back
Top Bottom