Shout Out to Northeast Arms, Peabody

yanici

NES Member
Just a big thank you to Northeast Arms LLC in Peabody. A small but great little place. Thank you for performing the transaction. You went above and beyond what most shops would do.

Located on Rt. 1 South, right before the infamous Cabaret Lounge. I bet most of you know where that is.

+1 always good service there.

Except the 2' of glass between you and the dancers. . . . oh, you mean the gun shop. [rofl]

(It's been DECADES since I went to the Cabaret.)

FWIW, I thought it said SHOOT Out at Northeastern Arms, Peabody.

I love Northeast Arms but haven't been to the Cabaret since I discovered Providence strip joints decades ago. No contest there at all.

I love Northeast Arms but haven't been to the Cabaret since I discovered Providence strip joints decades ago. No contest there at all.

I used to see Mo Vaughan down at the Foxy Lady from time to time. Used to have a lot of fun down there. Haven't been in many moons...

I stopped by 2 weeks ago and had a chat with the owner about The Gun Parlor/Target Sports fiasco. The owner is a great guy and supports us gun owners. They also did a great job pinning my muzzle brake a few years ago.

Steve's a smart guy. He's my go to guy for gunsmithing stuff.

Yea, the guys at Northeast Arms are good people. I brought in a 1911 with off sights that I didn't even buy from them and they fixed it for free (within 5 min too). Also the handwritten "thank yous" they mail to you are a really nice personal touch that most businesses, never mind gun shops, do. They earned all my future gun smiting work.

Well, that’s pretty good of you. The Gun Parlor Target Sports thing only broke seven days ago . . .
Thanks for the correction, I meant last Saturday. I'm on a 2 week vacation from work so my perception of time is completely off.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I tried to do many transfers at Northeast arms, they all said no. So they aren't much different than other shops.

Steve is Hands down the best Gun Shop Owner ive Ever dealt with. If your having a Problem with him im thinking the Problem May be with you.

I used to see Mo Vaughan down at the Foxy Lady from time to time. Used to have a lot of fun down there. Haven't been in many moons...

I haven't been to the foxy in so long either....they still do legs n' eggs at 6:00am on Fridays, and I am wide awake at 3:30....hmm, there's a thought....

I tried to do many transfers at Northeast arms, they all said no. So they aren't much different than other shops.

Considering this week alone Northeast Arms took in 12 online gun transfers and 70 cases of online ammo purchases I think you may have us mixed up with either another Shop or you may be trying to transfer something that would potentially close us down

My favorite shop. Steve is the man, I send every transfer there.
Plus they send you those nice thank you cards.

I stopped by there today to have some work done on my AR lower. The service there is excellent and prices are fair. I've been going there for almost a year now I will continue even though it's a bit of a drive for me, but it's worth it.

It's been DECADES since I went to the Cabaret.
You should stop in again some night... Pretty much the same crew of dancers working there.
19679e27c01574c533fa2eacbe566182.jpg

Considering this week alone Northeast Arms took in 12 online gun transfers and 70 cases of online ammo purchases I think you may have us mixed up with either another Shop or you may be trying to transfer something that would potentially close us down
"C'mon Steve...I'll toss you an extra twenty bucks if you'll just transfer that sawed-off for me..."
[emoji6]

Last edited:
The online ammo fee is $5 , BUT if you prepay and order bulk from us (just like online) we can match online prices now, so when this online thing goes completely belly up (and knowing mass it will) we have it covered

If you’re thinking about a online order please try us first for a price match , the more we order the better the prices will eventually get , we are hoping to sometime in the future be able to have that same pricing sitting on the shelf rather than order it for you, but that depends on how much volum we can pull off

But as of right now price matches are not a problem, on pre paid stuff , we’ve already matched over 200 cases of bulk in the last week

Back
Top Bottom