Shout out to fsguns

Went to fsguns yesterday to see if i could put the gun i wanted on hold, im 8 weeks in my wait for my licence and wanted to make sure the gun i wanted would be in stock when my licence arrives, or at least get on a list for order.

im a compulsive buyer and i did not want to end up buying a gun i dident realy want because nothing else was in stock,

the people at fsguns were more then happy to help me out even as busy as it was, there stock flys off the shelf, and they still had a lot to offer,

I had a lot of questions and i got good input back, i think it was ed that helped me, he had no problem looking for and showing me everything i asked about, even looked for a gun that he didn't think was in stock just to make sure, he found one, and yes it will be mine in a fuw weeks i hope.

Both my parents have class a ltc and i hope soon i can join them at the range with my very own gun from fsguns

Thank you fsguns [smile]

You dont think you are going to get away with not telling us what you put on Hold now are you.. Come on give it up, what did you buy..

Well i dident want the abuse, but i havent actualy bought anything just yet so, as of right now its a sig 1911 traditional stainless, and bushmaster xm15 e2s

gearjunky13:2342028 said:
Well i dident want the abuse, but i havent actualy bought anything just yet so, as of right now its a sig 1911 traditional stainless, and bushmaster xm15 e2s
Those Sig 1911s are hot guns, nice choice. Which one was it?

Did they allow you to order without having your LTC? I'm also in the waiting zone and the firearm I want is constantly backordered (Sig P238, FS can't even get a ship date on them). I would love to get the order placed now so it will be in by the time my LTC is ready (plus I have a $25 coupon and another for a free Sig Magazine with purchase that could expire before I am eligible to purchase).

Did they allow you to order without having your LTC? I'm also in the waiting zone and the firearm I want is constantly backordered (Sig P238, FS can't even get a ship date on them). I would love to get the order placed now so it will be in by the time my LTC is ready (plus I have a $25 coupon and another for a free Sig Magazine with purchase that could expire before I am eligible to purchase).

I would call first and let them know what you want to do but they should let you put it on hold or get on a order list no prob, you will have to put some money down for them to hold it when it comes in, but if your planning on buying it this shouldent be a problem.

Also if you did the basic fire arms safty corse at mfs you should have a coupon for $25 to put on a new gun and a free exstra mag if its a sig hand gun, also 10% off ammo on first punches, so dont lose that.

Last edited:
its a good shop. I actually found it a wee intimidating at first because its so crowded and so intense in terms of the transactioning going on at once. I was there a few weeks ago for some holsters and ammo - one of the guys that worked there, in spite of the busy atmosphere - was more than happy to help out, answer my questions and recommend a holster that was even less expensive than the one I was eyeing-- that's a good shop right there.

Unlike another certain place that really pissed me off this afternoon where the shopkeep was aggravated that I said something to a prospective customer about muzzlesweeping me as he looked at a gun. That shop will remain nameless, but Im not going back there.

its a good shop. I actually found it a wee intimidating at first because its so crowded and so intense in terms of the transactioning going on at once. I was there a few weeks ago for some holsters and ammo - one of the guys that worked there, in spite of the busy atmosphere

Same here, i thought if i did not have my ltc they wouldent even look at me, but when i called and got through what i got was sure come on down we will help you out, very nice people and willing help you get what you want.

FS Guns is my go-to shop. Great prices and friendly staff [grin]

The guy I had yesterday wasn't that friendly. I couldn't care less, though. I was in and out quickly, which is what I wanted.

I'm amazed at how packed the place can be, yet how efficiently it runs if you know what you want.

Carl really has his crap together.

I have to leave my wallet at home when I even think I'll be near there! I love that place! Always busy and a great crew.

I will be buying a PPS there in a couple of weeks. I just need to get off the couch.

I have been stopping in at FS for years, and have bought a number of guns there. But could someone please explain to me why, after a selection is made and the paperwork needs to be filled out, they don't have a separate area - away from the display cases - to complete the transaction? It seems pretty stupid to have paperwork being completed in the same place where people are trying to see the product!

My 2 cents...

Same here, I have 4 firearms, and 3 of them are from FS and the other one was a FTF in the parking lot of FS. I love this place, great selection, price and people!

So far I've bought 3 guns there, and a TON of ammo. In fact, FS is the only shop I've made a retail gun purchase at. All my other "purchases" have been ftf.

I have been stopping in at FS for years, and have bought a number of guns there. But could someone please explain to me why, after a selection is made and the paperwork needs to be filled out, they don't have a separate area - away from the display cases - to complete the transaction? It seems pretty stupid to have paperwork being completed in the same place where people are trying to see the product!

My 2 cents...

From the looks of the place it just dosent have the room to make somthing like this work, all the real estate in the store is used for display, but i get what your saying

Last edited:
So what did you get? I bought a .357 revolver this weekend (FTF). It's my first revolver in a long time, I had a couple back in the late 70's but haven't owned any since. I had forgotten how nice revolvers are.

.380. Not quite sure why, April was just almost over and I hadn't bought anything yet.

I have a few .38s. I don't have many pocket pistols. I'm dying to pick up the Double Tap, though.

I actually think that would be a nice BUG. Light, easy to conceal. What? it weights like 6 oz. Yea it's limited to 2 shots but if you stick it up their nose and pull, they're toast. Same with the seecamp that's pretty much what it is, stick it up their nose and pull.

I've not seen one up close and personal though.

If you get an opportunity please fill us in on your impressions, I'll do the same.

Back
Top Bottom