• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shout out to Delta Arsenal in Wallingford CT

I have been to Delta Arsenal indoor gun & rifle range/shop in Wallingford CT several times. They are always friendly and willing to help. I went there today check out a Sig P365 and purchase an hour of range time. I figured the P365 might cost a little more there but I was willing to pay a little extra because I find them extra helpful and friendly. I was pleasantly surprised to find their price was $499.00. After purchasing the Sig I asked to purchase an hour of range time, they said the hour was free with the purchase of the firearm. Got to the firing line and started to load up the magazine and discovered it to be near impossible for me to get 10 rounds in the magazine at least in any reasonable amount of time. I got 6 rounds in and my hands were not strong enough to get any more in, perhaps it was just because it was a new magazine or I wasn't familiar enough with it. I struggled for a couple of minutes and the range officer came over with a magazine loader, showed me how to use it and let me use it for the hour. I put 100 rounds through the sig with no issues, great little gun. Went back to the shop and purchased one of the loaders. They have 3 ranges, the rates are good at $23 per hour $15 per half hour, their FFL transfer fee is $30 per item. It's an hour from my house and there are closer shops and ranges, but the travel time is worth it to me. Thank you Delta Arsenal!

nice! glad your experience was pleasant. I like stories like this, thanks for sharing it.

Back
Top Bottom