Shotshell reloading

I am new to shotshell reloading and am looking for a shop in the metrowest area that carries a good selection. I searched some of the other threads and the shops mentioned all seem a little farther than I would like to travel
Have not been in years but for shotgun we either got in on the clubs orders or went to Heritage gun and coin or Als in derry NH.
Not sure how well the minuteman trap club is stocked or if they sell to non members?
Other than mail order your going to end up traveling for a good selection of shotshell reloading.
Good luck

Have not been in years but for shotgun we either got in on the clubs orders or went to Heritage gun and coin or Als in derry NH.
Not sure how well the minuteman trap club is stocked or if they sell to non members?
Other than mail order your going to end up traveling for a good selection of shotshell reloading.
Good luck

I don‘t believe we (Minute Man SC) sell to nonmembers unless they’re accompanied by a member.

LOL I don't know where it came from, but the post was on a page I was reading. Damn time warp!
even with my cheaters on I dont see that small font date , o well. Heritage and Als still stands.
No idea on lead shot. I bought a shot maker.

NICE! I been busy replacing trim off a staging I rented, so I haven't cast any shot shell loads this month. The cooler weather is here and I can get set up outside to do some. I don't know if I'm saving any money but I enjoy the effort that goes into making as much of my own stuff as I can.

Heritage and Als still stands.

I realize this thread was a blast from the past, but I'm soon to take the leap into shotshell reloading and I've got the same question regarding where to find components. Does anyone have any other suggestions for sources that may be closer to South Shore, MA ?

Looking for 1x or primed hulls, wads, primers, shot.

All of the online sources I've found are out of stock on most things.

Back
Top Bottom