• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shots fired outside Taylor Swift’s Tribeca pad

She can afford security but it's fun watching the beautiful people getting a reality check. Welcome to the hood bitch! without the NYPD out in force now your hood is their hood. Elections have consequences.

Shots fired in NYC?? That's actually news these days?

NYC Shootings Doubled for Third Straight Week; Hundreds Injured in Gun Violence Spike
Victims of gun violence in New York City are in the hundreds as NYPD data shows shootings have move than doubled over the same period last year

GET IN MAH BELLY!!!!!!!! lol

I shouldn't criticize. I've been there. But DAMN. For the last 5-8 years I've been on a quest to get in better shape. This year I've done more than ever. She's got cash and help. Getting herself squared away should be easy. I don't ever want to go back to 215ish.
The gunt explained...

Some women have an odd protrusion of their lower belly.
This was discussed on NES and a fitness expert here chimed in the the name of the condition.
I forget the name of the condition.

Swift was very self conscious about it because the tabloids were saying she was pregnant at age 18.

Relating to her "pad" - she has impressive real-estate holdings...

She may look ok for 30 but I forget how the NES saying goes...

Somebody got tired of her - or whatever the saying is.

Re-thinking...

She is getting fatter.

I'm comfortable with it, though.

Honestly, she was probably anorexic early in her career and a few lbs would suit her well. You don't naturally look as rail thin as her when this is your gene pool.

rs-191824-460785056.jpg

Honestly, she was probably anorexic early in her career and a few lbs would suit her well. You don't naturally look as rail thin as her when this is your gene pool.

rs-191824-460785056.jpg
She was anorexic...

Back
Top Bottom