shotgun/rifle over under combo???????

I have seen some .410 / .22 combo's out there however they are usually very expensive, does anyone know of any shotgun rifle combos out there that I could use as a survival rifle. I know the henry rifles that pack into the stock are nice but it is hard to hunt birds like pheasant with a .22 so the shotgun option is needed. If anyone knows of any gun shops in the worcester area with any let me know.

I have seen some .410 / .22 combo's out there however they are usually very expensive, does anyone know of any shotgun rifle combos out there that I could use as a survival rifle. I know the henry rifles that pack into the stock are nice but it is hard to hunt birds like pheasant with a .22 so the shotgun option is needed. If anyone knows of any gun shops in the worcester area with any let me know.

There is (or was) a 22/410 survival rifle on the market for relatively short money. I think Springfield Armory sold it.

The Savage 24 series comes to mind. Various combinations. Not sure what you mean by expensive as you didn't say for around $XXX.00 amount. Figure about $500.00 or so for the Savage.

There is (or was) a 22/410 survival rifle on the market for relatively short money. I think Springfield Armory sold it.

They stopped making it.

I believe CZ makes or imports rifle/shotgun combo. I saw an ad about 2 months ago. I think Baikal makes a version or two as well, check out Savage/Stevens I think they sell some Baikal stuff? Cant get on their sites at the moment.

Last edited:
M6 scout will be expensive. I see used 410/22 combo often when browsing local gun shops. I would start perusing the local shops.

Back
Top Bottom