• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shotgun help

Cluster F

USMC Veteran
NES Member
I want to know if there is any shops that sell some used Remington 870's with an 18in barrel. I dont care what stock it has wood or synthetic. I would consider mossberg to but prefer Remington.

Just a FYI replacement barrels are not a lot of money, IIRC I paid around a C note for a Mossberg 91335 replacement barrel for my Remington 870 that is 18.5 inches long.

So if you find a deal on a 870, a new barrel is an option.

Kittery Trading Post - there is probably a dozen or more there. Just a suggestion.

From fsguns.com/used:

Remington VERY RECENT 870 12 Gauge AB7671xxM $239.95 EXC COND LIKE NEW

Call and ask about the barrel.

I want to know if there is any shops that sell some used Remington 870's with an 18in barrel. I dont care what stock it has wood or synthetic. I would consider mossberg to but prefer Remington.

Not entirely sure why folks go looking for used Mossbergs and Remingtons when new ones can be had for less than $300 and you know exactly what you are getting (my son just picked up a brand new 870 at a gun show for $298). I guess if you find one for $150 that would be a deal but in my mind anything over $200 is just too close to new and factory warantee.

Back
Top Bottom