• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shotgun gunsmiths?

I'm looking for a good gunsmith in the SE Mass. area who is good with shotguns...bead mounting, stock adjustment, recoil pad work, etc. Most of the guys I know of mainly work with handgunners. Looking for someone with proper training and a proper shop, within a reasonable travel distance. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Try Bill Rovelto "Bill's Service and Supply" @ 1-617-851-1418, in Hanover. If he doesn't do SG's he should be able to turn you on to someone who can help you.

The best place to get a shotgun worked on in NE is at Cole's down in Harpswell, ME. They are the factry repair center for Beretta and all the high-end stuff. They can do it all and do it right the first time. Nowhere near SE Mass, but they're the best.

Big +1 for Cole Gunsmithing, absolutely awesome to deal with. Rich Cole was trained in Italy at Berretta and knows his stuff and the other staff I have dealt with over the phone in the past have been great as well.

Back
Top Bottom