• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shotgun Fitting?

New to sporting clays, bought a Beretta 12 and have been shooting regularly. Took a lesson at Peacedale in R.I. and instructor said I would benefit greatly from a fitting. I am 6’5” tall with long arms. No idea what/who is out there for a fitting/different gun. Any help appreciated. Live in Foxboro area. Thank you

Gunsmithing LTD in CT, the guy in the old ruger plant.
Theres Coles but hes down in FL now?
Maybe Rustblue gunsmithing in Reading? Being 6.5 im sure LOP could use some increase.
You could read up on length of pull and pitch and do a few small things to see how it helps until you find someone.

Make the drive to Keith Lupton in NY or Glenn Baker in PA.
More good info here:

Cole's in Harpswell, Me. can do fittings also and they specialize in Berettas. Jim is an excellent gunsmith
+1 for Cole’s and Jim in Harpswell, ME. World class operation all-around! Megan Cole shipped up a pre-owned Beretta 682 Gold from their Florida shop, Jim fit it to me, and Kelly coordinated the entire process and scored me a SWEET set of replacement wood for my 686 Essential that is going to transform a 20 year-old “off the rack” field gun into a very good looking and custom fit “backup” to the 682! Run, don’t walk, to Cole’s!

Back
Top Bottom