• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shotgun Advice

Im looking for my first shotgun, mostly for home defense and a range toy. I am very interested in either a Benelli M4 or FN SLP Mk1 tactical. Does any one have an experience with the FN SLP Mk1 or the Benelli? The FN is winning me over with the higher capacity magazine and the better price, but I would be willing to spend a little extra of the Benelli is that much better. all info appreciated!

Edit: I am a RI resident so no AWB issues

Last edited:
I picked up a Mossberg 590A1 with Ghost Ring Sights and a Speed Feed stock. Holds 8+1 and I have never been more confident with a firearm. Shes a joy to shoot, handles the recoil extremely well. Taking my wife out this weekend to see how she handles it.

I picked up a Mossberg 590A1 with Ghost Ring Sights and a Speed Feed stock. Holds 8+1 and I have never been more confident with a firearm. Shes a joy to shoot, handles the recoil extremely well. Taking my wife out this weekend to see how she handles it.

+1 the glock of shotguns
51660.jpg

hickock 45 hit a body size plate repeatedly at 200yds with just the bead,using 1 oz slugs.

Back
Top Bottom