• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shot timer for iPhone

Poxbox

NES Member
I don't see anything recent for this subject in the forums so I guess it's time to bring it up again. Does anyone have a recommendation for a shot timer app for an iPhone. Why do you like it?

Just spend the $120 and buy a real shot timer. Mine has worked well over the last 5 years or so.

I have no experience with the apps but I've "heard" they're not nearly as good as a real shot timer - can't say that surprises me.
Not what you're looking to hear I realize but everyone I know in the action shooting sports, uses a real shot timer.

Just my $0.02

Just spend the $120 and buy a real shot timer. Mine has worked well over the last 5 years or so.

I have no experience with the apps but I've "heard" they're not nearly as good as a real shot timer - can't say that surprises me.
Not what you're looking to hear I realize but everyone I know in the action shooting sports, uses a real shot timer.

Just my $0.02
I feel like this is the answer every time this comes up. [rolleyes]

If only there were other threads on the topic to spam instead of starting a new one every year or so...(though I guess there's the risk of getting yelled at for necro-posting, because we're fickle and impossible to please)

edit - oh wait, found a couple:

Last edited:
I feel like this is the answer every time this comes up. [rolleyes]

If only there were other threads on the topic to spam instead of starting a new one every year or so...(though I guess there's the risk of getting yelled at for necro-posting, because we're fickle and impossible to please)

edit - oh wait, found a couple:

it is quite logical as those who are into the sport just buy a proper device, and those who are not do not know which app to use as they do not know what is it they need.
and those with devices are not going to waste time looking at apps.
just looking at the app store of boredom - it seems there are just 5-6 apps there for that, most have shitty reviews and if one wants - it should not take too much time to download and try them out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom