Shot Show unveils new Glock

The youtube video introducing it was pretty cool.

I want one. Might sell my other G36 to fund.

Glock 30 frame with a 36 upper... Revolutionary! Good thing they did not do something original or I might have actually bought another Glock

Glock 30 frame with a 36 upper... Revolutionary! Good thing they did not do something original or I might have actually bought another Glock

What is really making to pants tighter is the XDs in 9mm. Oh man. Supposedly 6+1. I would love that and my XDs in 45acp. But I agree, the G30s will be ****ing awesome.

How much narrower is a 36 slide than a 30 slide?

Google FU gave me this...

DSCN7607Small.jpg

Nice to see that Glock is skimming the forums and looking at actual customer feedback. Not revolutionary since a million people have already done it but still cool to see. The 30 frame is pretty much as wide as a brick.

Cool but I am still a fan of fathead, and will get another 30SF when funds allow. [laugh]

-Mike

If this was out before I got a 30SF, I probably would have went for it, but having a 30SF now that I'm used to and confident in, I'm not terribly interested.

Now that does'nt mean I won't buy one at some point, just after I pick up a bunch of other need to have items first.

Thinner slide

Did anyone else notice it was a year in the making? Just make a compact single stack in 9mm and .40 already everyone else is doing it!

Yup. I'm buying the XDs 9mm when it comes it, Glock is on the back burner for me. I couldn't be happier with the XDs, it's light years better than the G36.

The Glock 30s has been unveiled! I'm a Glock fan of course but recently acquired an XDs so this won't interest me much but I know this has been requested over and over. It should be a hot seller, thought I'd share it with you.

http://www.tacti-cool.com/shotshow/

adam's G66 is awesome.

Thank you. [wink]

Adam Kling is a visionary.

I'm not the first to do that. Learned about it at the Glock Armorer class I took.

How much narrower is a 36 slide than a 30 slide?

Side by side with my G66 on the right,

P1050011.jpg

Was there. Saw it. Held it.
Dont get it. Really I just dont see why this is a big deal.

Same reaction held by most people around me at the time.

And Glock really needs to tone down the grey Nazi styling of their tradeshow uniforms. It was disturbing.

Back
Top Bottom