• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shot over a cigarette; life is cheap.

My bet is there's more to this story than what the media's leading on. I've done research into a similar murder and there was quite a lot under the surface. Probably doesn't fit the narrative.

Disgusting. Sounds like some group wants their neighborhood back. Both clerks shot in the face.

The shooting came four days after a 34-year-old worker was fatally shot at a deli in the Mott Haven section of the Bronx. Police have not arrested a suspect in the earlier shooting.

The victim, identified by family as 34-year-old Yahya Almuntser, was left unconscious. He was rushed to Lincoln Hospital where he was pronounced dead, according to police.

The Yemeni American Merchant's Association announced a $10,000 reward for information regarding Almontaser's death.

Only in NY......... I'm thinking he's already been released.... The Oxygen Thief that he is.
BTW..... NICE "Marmont" jacket he has too......300.00 a whack.......Life is Good! GETTING Life will be BETTER for HIM

Last edited:
NYC Councilman Wants To Arm Bodega Workers After Recent Murders
Several groups, including the Yemeni American Merchants Association, called for the city to install "panic buttons" inside bodegas, allowing workers to quickly summon police during an emergency. But Rodriguez went a step further in his remarks.

"I also call for the city of New York to explore the possibility of allowing deli and bodega owners to go through the process to get a permit to have a weapon, too," he said.

"I believe the owners of these establishments, they should be allowed to apply and be able to have arms," Rodriguez continued, citing an "epidemic" of violence against deli clerks.
Good luck with that.

All the liberal a**h***s in NYC and Albany must be forced to live with the laws they have passed.
They deserve everything they get.

Back
Top Bottom