• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shot back.

Maxrobot

NES Member
"A 49-year-old man who has a permit to carry a concealed weapon returned fire, striking Gonnigan in both arms and hip, Murphy and Chicago police said.""

Man shot July 4th partygoers after he was asked to stop shooting gun in the air as children played nearby: prosecutors​

Calvin Gonnigan shot 45-year-old Janina Ford in the face, killing her as she tried to help another victim and attempted talk to Gonnigan Sunday night.

It is the fault of the gun.

He was just about to turn his life around when a gun jumped in his hand and just went off. It was bought at a gunshow in SC and trafficked by white people to inner city youths to further the genocide of an entire race of people.

Free ma boi!!!! He dindu nuffin!!!

It is the fault of the gun.

He was just about to turn his life around when a gun jumped in his hand and just went off. It was bought at a gunshow in SC and trafficked by white people to inner city youths to further the genocide of an entire race of people.
It would be funny if it was not a true official propaganda getting fed to a population.
Well summed.

And indeed the inhumane violence of protected humanoid species in chicago inner city will be used against suburban population of all neighbor states.

Shot in both arms and hip. Either the guy needs more practice or he’s achieved the accuracy that some people wish cops had.
The shooter was shot and injured, and stumbled back to his apartment , .... but then the same wounded guy came back a second time (still wounded) and shot more people, some of them again.

... A 49-year-old man who has a permit to carry a concealed weapon returned fire, striking Gonnigan in both arms and hip, Murphy and Chicago police said. After he was hit, Gonnigan ran back inside the apartment building he went into moments before, Murphy said.

As Ford and others tried to help the 32-year-old victim, Gonnigan allegedly came back outside. That’s when Ford attempted to talk to him and was gunned down, Murphy said.

Gonnigan then allegedly stood over the 32-year-old victim and repeatedly shot him as he lay on the ground. That victim suffered 10 gunshot wounds and remained hospitalized in critical condition at Stroger Hospital Wednesday, Murphy said.

Gonnigan also shot the 50-year-old victim two more times before returning to the nearby apartment building, Murphy said....

Lesson here seems to be to make sure the threat is down and to never assume the threat is over until it is really down.

Last edited:
Wait.

The LTC holder shot him after he'd already left and come back once? Then he left again after the LTC holder tagged him? Then he came back out and killed the woman, also re-shooting the initial victim?

Why didn't the LTC holder stay around and cap him again after he left that second time?

This account of the incident raises lots of questions.

I didn't know we were required to stick around and re-shoot people later. Is this a state-by-state thing????

Can we get Gordon Lightfoot to govern Chicago instead.

I didn't know we were required to stick around and re-shoot people later. Is this a state-by-state thing????

Can we get Gordon Lightfoot to govern Chicago instead.

I'm more curious about where he went, and why.

If I'm near a gathering that's getting hassled, and I shoot a guy and he shuffles off into the night, I'm not sure I leave the gathering. I think I just put in a new magazine and call 911 about the wounded guy. Actually, I think the whole gathering breaks up right away (a separate issue), but in this case they just hung around waiting to get re-shot after their LTC-holding protector goes... where?

Just seems weird.

Wood chipper, feet first.
Chicago Sanitary and Ship Canal.

Bonus points if the rope attached to the cinder block
is long enough that the body floats up to bob in place.
(Pour encourager les autres).

Why didn't the LTC holder stay around and cap him again after he left that second time?
5150800.jpg

If I'm near a gathering that's getting hassled, and I shoot a guy and he shuffles off into the night, I'm not sure I leave the gathering. I think I just put in a new magazine and call 911 about the wounded guy. ...
Police your brass and head for the hills
before some party-goer remembers you
and runs their mouth to The Man.

If the assailant reappears,
the party-goers can finish the job
with their own damned guns.

When officers arrived, Gonnigan was identified as the gunman by several witnesses, including the man who shot Gonnigan, Murphy said. That man turned his gun in to police and has cooperated with the investigation.

Gonnigan tested positive for gunshot residue when he was taken into custody at the scene, Murphy said. His mother allowed officers to search her apartment where a box for a Springfield 9-mm handgun and ammunition was found. However, no firearm was recovered, Murphy said.

Gonnigan has previous convictions, including an unlawful use of a weapon by a felon conviction for which he received a 10-year prison sentence, Murphy said. He also has a prior aggravated robbery conviction, Murphy said.

Here's a case where gun control didn't stop a career criminal, and a licensed gun owner likely saved many lives.

and government's answer to it is to go after the gun manufacturers...

Back
Top Bottom