Shot a bump stock AR today

Okay which one are you?
7fce494fa3da58b3949e1052564d2f98.jpg
80f6ab5daef7ef3821f8ded4bd165f31.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It's not whether you can bump or not. The piece of plastic isn't the enemy.

They picked a topic most pro 2a folks aren't passionate about. An item i've seen gun people crap all over. We are our own worst enemy when we eat ourselves.

When they tell you 7 rounds or no semi automatics maybe you'll all get it.

Not picking on jarhead, but the fudds in the thread that are for banning anything.

Agreed, I am against banning anything.

Extreme arguments remove logic.
Should civilians own full army equipment? Like a tank or a fighter jet or an appachi helicopter?

Hell fockin yeah if you can afford one.
Wake up sleepy head, civilians do own tanks and cannons in the US they are in private collections. Jets and heli are more complicated since you need certain training to operate one and cost way more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hell fockin yeah if you can afford one.
Wake up sleepy head, civilians do own tanks and cannons in the US they are in private collections. Jets and heli are more complicated since you need certain training to operate one and cost way more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Olympus Racing,
What's good for there? Who needs a dangerous race car? Waste of fuel and oil. Oh and pollutes the enviroment.

^^^I like fishing, so I'd really like a destroyer, with a Letter of Marquis to go with it.

I think you meant a "Letter of Marque".

If it is legal and you can afford it, then go for it. I see nothing wrong with that.

Olympus Racing,
What's good for there? Who needs a dangerous race car? Waste of fuel and oil. Oh and pollutes the enviroment.

OH f-yeah. Ban those cars, they really serve no purpose since you can't drive them that fast legally on the street. Also ban sport bikes. I think they are uncomfortable and go way too fast, I don't see the need for anyone to have one of those.

Hey sportbikes are very comfortable.

I don't think they are and I think they go too fast, therefore they should be illegal.

Do you see how f-ing stupid my argument sounds?... It is the same argument you are making.

Last edited:
OH f-yeah. Ban those cars, they really serve no purpose since you can't drive them that fast legally on the street. Also ban sport bikes. I think they are uncomfortable and go way too fast, I don't see the need for anyone to have one of those.

With a sport bike it takes more focus to make the thing work than to steer. I can def see an inexperienced person creating a bad situation with a sport bike than a regular motorcycle.

I know the audience here and I knew I'd get flamed for that statement but honestly I don't understand what the purpose and proper use for a sport bike is. For a law abiding citizen like myself it's a toy. It's just a fun way to ride and spend money lol. In the wrong hands though it can do a lot of harm. I know I know right, 5A... but after using one for the first time ever it serves no purpose other than fun when in good hands. It's not for protection or anything like that. Just my opinion. Again I know several here will disagree and that's fine.

With a sport bike it takes more focus to make the thing work than to steer. I can def see an inexperienced person creating a bad situation with a sport bike than a regular motorcycle.

I know the audience here and I knew I'd get flamed for that statement but honestly I don't understand what the purpose and proper use for a sport bike is. For a law abiding citizen like myself it's a toy. It's just a fun way to ride and spend money lol. In the wrong hands though it can do a lot of harm. I know I know right, 5A... but after using one for the first time ever it serves no purpose other than fun when in good hands. It's not for protection or anything like that. Just my opinion. Again I know several here will disagree and that's fine.

nobody buys a sportbike for protection. just saying. and even in the wrong hands.... eh nvm. #deadhorse

Exceptionally well done. Unfortunately, he won't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

For a US born citizen your English isn't that great.
May I suggest some end 99/100 classes?

That's kind of a shitty post, don't you think?

Eh I actually disagree with that. Although the rate of fire for a nomarl person would be slower the accuracy would be significantly.
With a bump stock it takes more focus to make the thing work than to aim. I can def see an inexperienced person creating a bad situation with a bump stock than a regular AR stock.

I know the audience here and I knew I'd get flamed for that statement but honestly I don't understand what the purpose and proper use for a bump stock is. For a law abiding citizen like myself it's a toy. It's just a fun way to shoot and spend money lol. In the wrong hands though it can do s lot of harm. I know I know right, 2A... but after using one for the first time ever it serves no purpose other than fun when ingood hands. It's not for protection or anything like that. Just my opinion. Again I know several here will disagree and that's fine.

I agree, in the same vein, we need to outlaw Corvettes, Porsches, and Mustang GT's. There's no reason to go that fast. It's only 'fun', oh, and as a side note, you'd save orders of magnitude more people every year.

Exceptionally well done. Unfortunately, he won't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

That's kind of a shitty post, don't you think?

Do we need to discuss more that I got what we talked about?

no I don't think it's a shitty post. Not even close to the shit said to me. I tried plain English and even a hashtag. Not sure what else is left. Not putting any more effort in this. If you guys wanna keep running circles go for it, but don't expect me to join you.

PS shooting bump stock this Sunday again. F yeah!

I agree, in the same vein, we need to outlaw Corvettes, Porsches, and Mustang GT's. There's no reason to go that fast. It's only 'fun', oh, and as a side note, you'd save orders of magnitude more people every year.
You can also read the rest of the thread if you won't. I don't care though.

Remove Mustang GTs from your argument you are losing points.
Porsches make great family cars.

Yes at at this point it's trolling.
if I have free time and energy I'll respond to idiotic comments who haven't read the whole thread with sarcasm. Although it already got old.

PS thanks to those who properly educated me and suggested some good reads.

Because America F YEAH!

Fast bikes, hot women and guns.

We don't need them either but they sure make life better!

I would not ban anything in our country.

Just because I do not like or own something does not give me the right to ban it!

Live and let live. Unless your infringing on my right to do so!

Should civilians own full army equipment? Like a tank or a fighter jet or an appachi helicopter? What do you think?.

If I could afford a nuclear warhead, I'd own one. Because the Government has them, and the 2nd Amendment protects my Right to Bear Arms to protect the People from the Government.

Why is that so difficult to understand? Trusting the Government to not oppress the People is foolish.

If I could afford a nuclear warhead, I'd own one. Because the Government has them, and the 2nd Amendment protects my Right to Bear Arms to protect the People from the Government.

Why is that so difficult to understand? Trusting the Government to not oppress the People is foolish.

History shows us in so many ways just how true this is!

This thread has removed any faith I once had in the survival of the human race.

Don’t or didn’t you work for an FFL? With friends like you, who needs Pelosi?

“It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.”

This thread has removed any faith I once had in the survival of the human race.

Don’t or didn’t you work for an FFL? With friends like you, who needs Pelosi?

“It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.”

I see making shit up about me is going on a whole different level. Lol

your quote is true as hell. Good job. You get a gold star

Back
Top Bottom