Shot a bump stock AR today

Afaic, this is no different than fudds being ok with other people having their shit took as long as they get to keep their over-under and their 38 revolver. None of us should want anything taken from anybody under any circumstances. Eventually it'll be your turn. They will never be satisfied and it will never end. See England.

This 100,000%!!!

The boomer fudds in this thread are mind numbing. Worst generation ever... best music though, I will give you that.

I don't know if they are boomers or not, but fudds, in general, are as bad as antis over worse.

Sad thing is, IRL, in mass, you run into even more Fudds than on the internet. I swear every time I go the range I run into some loser who is just dying to tell why he doesn't think anyone needs this or that...

Afaic, this is no different than fudds being ok with other people having their shit took as long as they get to keep their over-under and their 38 revolver. None of us should want anything taken from anybody under any circumstances. Eventually it'll be your turn. They will never be satisfied and it will never end. See England.

Exactly, OP will be relegated to deactivated items. And then sticks and stones after that...

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=--TMuyHgB9c[/video]

And then end up like this guy

548_tiananmen_tank_man.jpg

The bump-stock bills being forwarded WILL get stuff tacked-on to them "just because" - then, you'll just hope-and-pray that the tacked-on stuff will force their demise in a Committee somewhere. If the ATF did their job, there would be NO BAN legislation moving around right now - but there is. Having something re-classified as Title II isn't "losing anything", you just need to get your Class III if you really want one. However, if you think you're going to maintain the 'moral high ground' in this debate by lying as to what bump-stocks do, and their performance result, the anti-gunners will see right through you - they might have already.

The atf did do their job, your the only one on some moral high grounds.
What you advocating is taking the easy way out and not how America is suppose to work..

Its just like the no fly no buy terrorist watch list thing.....its illegal (unconstitutional) on its face

Eh I actually disagree with that. Although the rate of fire for a nomarl person would be slower the accuracy would be significantly.
With a bump stock it takes more focus to make the thing work than to aim. I can def see an inexperienced person creating a bad situation with a bump stock than a regular AR stock.

I know the audience here and I knew I'd get flamed for that statement but honestly I don't understand what the purpose and proper use for a bump stock is. For a law abiding citizen like myself it's a toy. It's just a fun way to shoot and spend money lol. In the wrong hands though it can do s lot of harm. I know I know right, 2A... but after using one for the first time ever it serves no purpose other than fun when ingood hands. It's not for protection or anything like that. Just my opinion. Again I know several here will disagree and that's fine.

Who gives a sh@t about the purpose.
Does everything you own have a purpose besides just fun?

Some people love shooting black powder guns.
Some love shooting the biggest handgun they can get.
Some love to get the most precision out of their rifle.
Others love to put a lot of lead down range as fast possible.

The purpose is FUN.

With your train of thought, then..
Why does anyone need a mag that can hold more than 5 rounds?
Why does anyone need a jacketed bullet?
Why does anyone need a military looking rifle?
Why does anyone need a scope?

You don't have to like the gun, the scope or the stock. There are several guns I will never own, but I will NEVER tell someone else they can't own them.

I will never buy a bump fire stock, but I will NEVER tell people they can't own them.

Now, GTFO. Go find some drunk to fight over a handicapped parking spot.

Last edited:
i think these threads lose a lot of their power and sensibility when the analogies begin flying, feet are more dangerous should we ban feet? more people die from sepsis than guns, should we ban blood? insults, condescension and logical fallacies are sort of poor form and undermine a good debate.

i find one of the more effective techniques for having a conversation about any gun subject with an opponent is to understand the position of the person opposing you and then leading them down a logical path to refute their position with facts. or, make the discussion focus on the solution, the “what’s the solution?” question and then work through their logic piece by piece with additional questions that lead to refuting their belief system. you can’t take things like this on with an “i think” approach, they think. you think. there’s no room for debate there.

the discussion could have taken a different approach... knowing that one side wants to ban bump stocks, instead of yelling 2A and appearing uncooperative in any discussion, i’d take the conversation into what the ban would look like and what they’d expect it to solve, what problem does the ban address and what impact on society do they expect from that ban. do they for instance know, or even feel, that banning bump stocks will prevent a bad person from doing bad things? if a ban were enacted, what is to be done about the likely 100’s of thousands of bump stocks already in circulation, does the ban address that? are we safer just because we said you can do that anymore?

some think the “should we ban cars” bit uses this but it’s more fallacious than logical. i try to keep it focused in the subject at hand rather than lobbing airball metaphors hoping one connects.

if i were to use metaphors, i go with equally controversial “greater good” metaphors (these may not be popular with this group here, but it seems to connect with liberals)

1.if you are restricting access to guns, because even if it stops one more vegas it’s worth it = i support travel bans because even it is stops one more terrorist it’s worth it = I support the mexico wall becsuse while it will inconvenience tons of innocents, it will also prevent badness from infiltrating our borders, especially opioids and drugs... and THAT is worth it.

it tends to makes anti gun ppl stumble when they realize they also need to support travel bands and mexico walls for the same emotional arguments for safety. talking about banning hair dryers or pencils just takes things too far into comical land.

Last edited:
I think bump fire stocks are the gayest thing ever, i would never own one, and i judge the **** out of people who have them that think they serve any purpose other than making expensive noise. For non gun people let me put it into context, shooters who own bumpfire stocks are like ricers or diesel bros who show up to classic car shows.

But, i will not support banning them, because i support no compromise with the left on the issue of gun control. I hate being put into the position of defending these stupid ass things, but i will accept no compromise with anti gun, or supposed pro gun people who want "common sense", take your common sense and shove it.

Also, the NRA can go to hell, they dont represent me at all and they never have. Colion Noire bringing a bunch of instagram faggots on tv appealing to hipster gun crowds while there's body stackers coming off 20 years of GWOT struggling to find work. **** the NRA.

The fact is, we dont even need to ban bump stocks, we need to fag-shame anyone we see trying to seriously use one until they just dont exist anymore. You dont even need to make it a law, just fagshame anybody you see using one until nobody buys them anymore and the companies making them go under or cease production.

Bumpfire stocks are a direct result of 20 years of the public education system's "war on bullies" and "everyone gets a trophy" bullshit.

Want a free market solution to the bump stock problem? Here you go:

"Hey man, is that a bump stock on your AR15?"
"Yes it is"
"Faggot"

Also, the NRA can go to hell, they dont represent me at all and they never have. Colion Noire bringing a bunch of instagram faggots on tv appealing to hipster gun crowds while there's body stackers coming off 20 years of GWOT struggling to find work. **** the NRA.

[rofl]

I think bump fire stocks are the gayest thing ever, i would never own one, and i judge the **** out of people who have them that think they serve any purpose other than making expensive noise. For non gun people let me put it into context, shooters who own bumpfire stocks are like ricers or diesel bros who show up to classic car shows.

But, i will not support banning them, because i support no compromise with the left on the issue of gun control. I hate being put into the position of defending these stupid ass things, but i will accept no compromise with anti gun, or supposed pro gun people who want "common sense", take your common sense and shove it.

The fact is, we dont even need to ban bump stocks, we need to fag-shame anyone we see trying to seriously use one until they just dont exist anymore. You dont even need to make it a law, just fagshame anybody you see using one until nobody buys them anymore and the companies making them go under or cease production.

Bumpfire stocks are a direct result of 20 years of the public education system's "war on bullies" and "everyone gets a trophy" bullshit.

"Yes it is"
"Faggot"

I'll re-read the entire thread (!), but I don't think I saw anyone saying bump-fire stocks are anything but range toys, just like real, expensive FA guns. The argument is they're legal range toys, and as such (insert a bunch of other arguments here.)

The problem with your solution is the real world gets in the way. Here's what really happens out here in the real world:

"Yes it is"
"CAN I SHOOT IT??"

...which is, invariably, followed by:

"BWAHAHAHAHA....Uh, can I do that again?"

"Yes it is"
"Faggot"

You can't call someone else that word if you do Crossfit.

They should ban power drills. Today's power drills are so powerful that they can drill holes in the hotel hallways. They are also stealthy, very quiet, and the best video surveillance in the world can't detect it for days! That hotel room was littered with bits and power drills. Those are not weapons of mass destruction but they are so called "enablers". What is wrong with using a manual drill which was allowed for centuries and actually some master craftsmen prefer the precision and reliability of the manual drill over some overpowered device?

Before we even allow a discussion about some piece of plastic I would wait for authorities to resurrect Jesus.

Right now, they are just banning us again because we are easy! This thread shows that we deserve all the beating they can deliver to us + some.

Last edited:

"Yes it is"
"Faggot"

If you call me a faggot, I'm gonna call Maura's hate hotline. That'll fix you, bigly! [laugh]

"Yes it is"
"Faggot"

Yeah just remember to ask help from pink pistols when you need to push your agenda

"Yes it is"
"Faggot"

[rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

This is THE biggest out yourself thread ever. Epic.

Did you miss the one where everyone was saying that the government forcing people to pull over and arresting them was a good idea?

I should find it and post the link. Several here outed themselves.

Edit: Found it: https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...legals-at-I-93-roadblock?highlight=Checkpoint

Post #23 has a nice summary.

It is funny how people like Asaltweapon and FIXXAH will support bump fire stocks and whatever, but then also support the government pulling you over and arresting you over nothing.

Can't wait for the neg reps.

Last edited:
Bump stocks are FUN. How come none of you Fudds didn't bitch about them till now? Jack.

Yes, Its just like Confederate flag, the Civil War statues and monuments......nobody knew of or gave two fvcks about them until it became the popular thing to complain about and manufacture false righteous anger towards.

Most people didn't know what a bumpfire stock was, and those that have or had them probably forgot about them a week after they bought them.

Yup.

48776b2dd7b8df63fa212a1828376a1b.jpg

Also just to be clear. Regulating mag sizes, pistol grip, if a stock is pinned or not those are completely stupid laws with no effect at all. They serve no purpose at all. Now freely throwing a bump stock on an AR I think makes it a whole different animal.

It's all or nothing. Either you're onboard or you're not..... I personally don't own one and I personally can bump fire most semi autos just as accurately as anyone with a bump fire stock free hand. Been doing it for years since 1990. if you practice you can do it accurately. However with the great triggers we have these days who needs to?

It's all or nothing. Either you're onboard or you're not..... I personally don't own one and I personally can bump fire most semi autos just as accurately as anyone with a bump fire stock free hand. Been doing it for years since 1990. if you practice you can do it accurately. However with the great triggers we have these days who needs to?

It's not whether you can bump or not. The piece of plastic isn't the enemy.

They picked a topic most pro 2a folks aren't passionate about. An item i've seen gun people crap all over. We are our own worst enemy when we eat ourselves.

When they tell you 7 rounds or no semi automatics maybe you'll all get it.

Not picking on jarhead, but the fudds in the thread that are for banning anything.

Full Auto is AWESOME !!!!! I would love to have one of my very own.

Terrible waste of ammo in all but the worst situations, but they don't call it a giggle switch for nothing [smile] Bump Stocks never appealed to me, not saying if they weren't cheaper (like the Hellfire) I wouldn't have one - I just don't want one.

100% correct, they will chip away and chip away - what do you think would happen in Texas if one day they put all the laws we have in Mass inforce there? I'll tell you, there would be a Republic of Texas in about a week and a half. Here, a little nibble at a time and we just take it - NOT ONE MORE. Pass the Bump-Stock stupidity and I'll get myself a MG license - if nothing else to screw with paper pushers; pass a Magazine confiscation and my gun room will look like a MagPul warehouse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom