Short sale rant...

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The catch with that one, FAL, is that you have to learn how to drive like a moron (like LEGAL DEFINITION OF A MORON) in order to buy that house and live in Somerset. LOL (I've never seen more people pull out into traffic without looking than in Somerset. It's something in the water.)

Nice house, tho. Very period piece. Very well kept up for a short sale.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Update:
Finally closed on Friday only six months after put the offer in.

I already filled up a 20 yard dumpster and now have to spend the next month doing a deep cleaning to the whole place so the wife will be wiling to move in.
Then there is doing lots of minor repair work. Each thing is small but they add up fast. Hopefully we will be in for good for the July 4th weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Choctaw

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Update:
have to spend the next month doing a deep cleaning to the whole place so the wife will be wiling to move in.
I know a fella who has been doing that for a couple of years now. He lives in the new space, she is staying in the old house. He professes to be a perfectionist and wants everything to be juuust right. I am starting to think he may not be working too diligently, lol.

Congrats and best of luck on your cleanup and repairs by the way!

Rob Boudrie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Liens are in priority of when they are recorded. So in this case the mechanics lien would be behind the 1st (and any other liens recorded prior.)
Not always. Look at the condo "super lien" law [smile]
there was now a deed restriction
Deed restrictions are recorded. The buyer's attorney should bring any to the buyer's attention prior to closing.

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Update:

I already filled up a 20 yard dumpster and now have to spend the next month doing a deep cleaning to the whole place so the wife will be wiling to move in.
Then there is doing lots of minor repair work. Each thing is small but they add up fast. Hopefully we will be in for good for the July 4th weekend.

Congrats Steve! Its about time!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Update:

Yup, I'm in it with you. We closed end of Janurary on our house and plan on moving in towards the end of the month. We have all but paint, floor refinishing and final electrical to install.

Top Bottom