Shops that transfer from out of state)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know any shops that will do a transfer in from New Hampshire? I tried a couple for a model 617 and was told it was too complicated. Am I sol? (Shit out if luck) any help would be appreciated. Central mass here

Anyone know any shops that will do a transfer in from New Hampshire? I tried a couple for a model 617 and was told it was too complicated. Am I sol? (Shit out if luck) any help would be appreciated. Central mass here

Ask a good friend or a trusted member at your club - in person. Would people who might know of a flexible FFL screw that FFL by posting this information on a public forum for everybody to see?

They don't want to transfer a REVOLVER ? WTF !!
31314.jpg

You're doing it wrong. Almost any MA FFL will accept a gun shipped from any other FFL as long as it is on the list. The S&W 617 is on the list.

If you want the seller to transfer in person, make sure they have a MA non-resident permit.

Chris

Pistols must be transferred to you in your state of residence per federal lawz. So, just find an FFL that isn't a jackass. (Keep in mind that I'm from PA and have no idea if it's on the 'approved' list or whatever).

Huh?

Don't handguns have to go through an FFL?? This is bad information you are spreading I believe.

Hopefully not bad information, just bad typing on my part. My "in person" comment was directed at physically seeing the firearm before purchase. What I mean to say is a non-resident licensed gun owner can bring a gun to a MA FFL and transfer it to a MA licensed resident. If this is incorrect, I stand corrected.

As far as I know all interstate handgun transactions have to pass through a FFL in the receiving state.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom