Shops that sell Reloading supplies

Anybody know of any shop in South East ma that have any Reloading supplies in Stock? Specifically looking for 9mm bullets and powder. I've called a few and everything is whipped out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

bullets you can get online fairly easily...

Bay State Trading in Rehoboth is where I've found my supplies... nice guy too...

Flint supposedly has supplies too, but I've never been able to pick some up...

If ya head to either place let me know what they have in stock :)

What Taxman said about online, just got to get the right company.
[h=2]9mm 115 grain Plated round nose 1000 count 83$ free shipping. I have used them before I moved to a free state and I have never had any issues with them. BTW I have bought over 4K from them.[/h]

Thanks for the info guys... I have some calls to make.

C and f are whipped out of 9mm and powder

I'll go down the list

Rileys limits you to one​ container of powder per type (e.g. one 1lb or one 8lb jug of 231, not 8 1lb jugs) and I think they still do the stupid 500 primer limits too so don't waste your time if you think you're going to stock up there.

Anybody know of any shop in South East ma that have any Reloading supplies in Stock? Specifically looking for 9mm bullets and powder. I've called a few and everything is whipped out.

I drove by Middleborough gun shop the other day and noticed there sign says reloading supplies, I don't know if they had any in stock

I thought I remember seeing a post somewhere here about Outback Arms in Plympton that mentioned having reloading supplies.

So I made my way to outback arms today. They. Had a pretty good selection of powders but not a lot of the most popular pistol powders. Also a good selection of bullets.
Primers in Stock.

I haven't been there before and was very impressed with there array of guns.

I didn't get the guys names that were working but they were probably the nicest guys I've spoke with at a gun shop. Two thumbs up I will definitely be back.

Back
Top Bottom