• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shops near Lincoln NH

Going away for a few days to extended family induced mandatory vacation.
What stores are there that is worth visiting, possibly picking up some ammo?

There is a store on the main drag in Woodstock, but it is spotty with ammo, reeks of cigarettes, and the lady behind the counter wears an oxygen mask. Nothing of note in there the last time I was there (right down the street from Woodstock Brewery, go there instead), and the ammo was over priced and sparse.

The hardware store in Canton (right near the 603 brewery) sells ammo, but I didn't catch any prices

If you are going up 93 get off at exit 9N and hit Shooters Outpost and Riley's on you way up or back. There are a couple of other stores in that area too but have not visited them..yet.

I'm in Lincoln a lot and there really isn't anything worth visiting. There is a hardware store that sells guns just off the highway towards Waterville Valley a couple of exits south, but I've never stopped in. If you get bored you can take a scenic road trip across the Kanc to North Conway.

I'm in Lincoln a lot and there really isn't anything worth visiting. There is a hardware store that sells guns just off the highway towards Waterville Valley a couple of exits south, but I've never stopped in. If you get bored you can take a scenic road trip across the Kanc to North Conway.

Yeah, that's the store across from the 603 brewery.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are going up 93 get off at exit 9N and hit Shooters Outpost and Riley's on you way up or back. There are a couple of other stores in that area too but have not visited them..yet.

yes.

There is a store on the main drag in Woodstock, but it is spotty with ammo, reeks of cigarettes, and the lady behind the counter wears an oxygen mask. Nothing of note in there the last time I was there (right down the street from Woodstock Brewery, go there instead), and the ammo was over priced and sparse.

The hardware store in Canton (right near the 603 brewery) sells ammo, but I didn't catch any prices

This. Charlie's Guns and Ammo. Nice guy, I've known him for the better part of my adult life (maybe 6 years haha)

Not too many shops up there. I live in Woodstock for about 12 weeks a year, only place I know about is Charlie's.

This. Charlie's Guns and Ammo. Nice guy, I've known him for the better part of my adult life (maybe 6 years haha)

Not too many shops up there. I live in Woodstock for about 12 weeks a year, only place I know about is Charlie's.
That's the name of it. I have a camper at the KOA and run from there to the 175 bridge and back because I'm not right in the head....

I went in there one day, and it was more like a gab session. Very old school.

That's the name of it. I have a camper at the KOA and run from there to the 175 bridge and back because I'm not right in the head....

Yep, I know that bridge. So weird, we probably crossed paths and didn't even know it. You know the secret NES handshake right? I'll wear my NH CCW sash.

Hmmm....I have a camper at that same KOA and have never seen you there....But then again, I don't have a clue who you are! Small world

Hmmm....I have a camper at that same KOA and have never seen you there....But then again, I don't have a clue who you are! Small world

Dude, I'll be there Friday, my camper is the Zinger with the CG ensign sticker and BMC patch sticker above license plate. We're the camper with the black mutt and old yellow lab by the big field. Me and my brother in law play with that wicked long distance frisby.

My chili is getting entered in the cook off. Bring malox.......

Back
Top Bottom