• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Shop Small" AmEx promotion = $5 rebate at your LGS

If you have an American Express card, get $5 back on any +$10 purchase at a "small business" under the Shop Small promotion.

First you must enroll an eligible American Express® Card (by July 26, 2020). The offer ends on 9/20/20 and has a limit of 10 statement credits (total of $50) per account holder.

Many local gun stores, ranges, etc are listed as eligible.

Kind of ironic given that I'll get a hell of a lot more than 5 bucks back for paying cash at most LGS. That said, good thing to know may be useful at some higher volume, but still "small" shops that have an equal cash/credit price on stuff.

Kind of ironic given that I'll get a hell of a lot more than 5 bucks back for paying cash at most LGS. That said, good thing to know may be useful at some higher volume, but still "small" shops that have an equal cash/credit price on stuff.
I've had mixed results asking for a "cash price", usually only works on larger purchases, not so much when buying the last remaining brick of CCI.

I've had mixed results asking for a "cash price", usually only works on larger purchases, not so much when buying the last remaining brick of CCI.

Yes- I should have noted, its more about guns vs ammo. A lot will not extend a cash discount to ammo, especially not right now.

Back
Top Bottom