• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shop refusing to do transfers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no your not a pussy. your a pussy gun owner. basically a fudd. the type who looks down on things they dont do even if its a legal and constitutionally healthy thing to do. but dont worry plenty of puds like you reside here. keep an eye out for them...

I don't post often as you can see from my stellar post count. I've been buying shooting and fishing gear from R&R for years, a few handguns this year alone. I've never had any problems in there. It gets busy on the weekends so service is slow sometimes. I guess I need to get out more.

You'd like Great Northern in Windham NH....big sign: No Loaded Firearms Permitted. Turned around and got back in my truck.
Coyote Creek in Rochester is the same thing. Saw that on the door and refused to go in. Pissed off the girlfriend with that one.

You have to be one of the most ignorant person iv read on this forum if you think that because I don't find the point in open carry it makes me a "Pussie". If you want to open carry in a state that wants to stereotype gun owners as guys who think their gun slingers in the wild wild west be my guest but ill choose to keep my pistol in my waist band. I think you should walk around Boston open carrying and see how far being an internet tough guy gets you.
[popcorn]

You have to be one of the most ignorant person iv read on this forum if you think that because I don't find the point in open carry it makes me a "Pussie". If you want to open carry in a state that wants to stereotype gun owners as guys who think their gun slingers in the wild wild west be my guest but ill choose to keep my pistol in my waist band. I think you should walk around Boston open carrying and see how far being an internet tough guy gets you.

[popcorn]

[popcorn]

I don't post often as you can see from my stellar post count. I've been buying shooting and fishing gear from R&R for years, a few handguns this year alone. I've never had any problems in there. It gets busy on the weekends so service is slow sometimes. I guess I need to get out more.

If you get the chance look into a mirror. I suspect this is who they enjoy catering to...

I've bought a couple guns there and never had an issue with the process or the guys behind the counter. I also knew what I wanted and didn't ask any questions either.

I think we're done here. This thread needs to die. Like this hard drive. (warning, ear rape)

ETA: special thanks to ColdDayInHell for this one)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom