Shop progress

Tommy Gun

NES Life Member
NES Member
Some of you may know that I have been trying to open my own small shop. I thought I had a space in my small town but no, it hasn’t worked out.

Recently my father told some of his friends what I was trying to do and low and behold I found a shop in a City and the owner turned out to be a former classmate of mine. I told him I would start making some calls to see if I could move forward. Well, this week I finally had a face to face meeting with two members of the Cities Finest. The Councilor was open minded and the Chief was very professional.

The questions made my head spin.

I had prepared a package of my credentials including copies of all my Licenses which happens to include a Green card. He asked how I got that. My response was simply, I asked.
Next were some photos of the firearms I have assembled, oh boy. How can you do that? Simple answer, purchase a parts kits and transfer in the registered part of the firearm and when complete fill out a FA10.
If I could assemble a firearm what’s stopping the bad guys from doing the same? I didn’t answer that one.

This went on for over an hour and then I thanked them for their time and went home. I’m supposed to hear soon on the decision but I think I know the answer.

There's more but my head is starting to hurt again.

If you succeed, I want a part of the profits! As Obummer said (and TZCHRIS paraphrased) "you did not make it on your own". PM me for delivery instructions [laugh]

Good luck with the business, I hope it works out for you.

Back
Top Bottom