Shop near Pepperell

Time for a purchase, but the LGS I've used before (Blue Northern) is no longer. Any recommendations on a shop near Pepperell? If there's nothing closer, guess I'll go to Cabela's. How time consuming is it there to make a purchase, given I know exactly what I want, and it's in stock?

There's a place in Hudson MA but I forget the name. 4 Seasons is also kinda close in Woburn.

Cabellas would be the last place I went to buy a gun. Well..... after Dick's

Hunter's Rendezvous is in Pepperell but I'd call first to see if he has what you want. He deals mostly in black powder and old cartridge guns. If you're willing to drive to Hudson, drive to Lancaster and go to Pack & Postal.

Minuteman Armament in Littleton is great, but not a retail store. I'm sure he can get that stuff for you.

Minuteman Armory in Templeton I've heard is good, that's a retail shop.

The guy in Littleton is a nice guy and he’ll get you anything (that’s OK in MA).

I’d say Four Seasons if you are looking for a handgun. For rifles or shotguns Cabelas has a large selection.

There’s a shop in Clinton. My wife bought her 617 there.
I got an email a short time ago saying they changed hands.
I don’t know the new name. I can’t remember the old name either?
Old man syndrome I guess.

P.S.— Old name IDC Firearms, new name CONTINENTAL FIREARMS.

Hunter's Rendezvous is in Pepperell but I'd call first to see if he has what you want. He deals mostly in black powder and old cartridge guns. If you're willing to drive to Hudson, drive to Lancaster and go to Pack & Postal.
I used to live kind of across the street from HR. Sheldon's an interesting kind of dude, i brought my boys over to look at all the cool stuff in his shop when they were around 8, he pretty much kicked us out. "This is a toy store for adults, not for kids ..."

I'll check out Pack & Postal.

If you want to order something, talk to some of the guys set up in the Littleton mill buildings (like Minuteman Armament) If you want a shop to poke around in, Check out Great Road Firearms, in Stow, ma. Small shop but they do have a inventory

Try Littleton, the guys are great there and can order what you want. I gotten a few things from them heading back over next weekend

Not sure what you are looking for but Old Glory in Mason NH is a good store and nice folks. As was mentioned a few times the mill in Littleton has a bunch of FFL’s including myself. However, like most you will have to know what you want and it will be ordered.

Back
Top Bottom