• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shoots This Weekend

There is a Pin and Plate shoot at Independent in Foxboro on Saturday. My e-mail with the details is back at my office, but look for other postings for the previous shoots at that club. I think it starts at 9am.

The MA state IDPA match is Sunday and being the fourth weekend of the month, there are no USPSA matchs for our section.

GTOShootr said:
SNIP

The MA state IDPA match is Sunday and being the fourth weekend of the month, there are no USPSA matchs for our section.

Saturday and Sunday but check with Dave before trying to walk on.

idpa2006flyer.jpg

Yeah, Gary is right. I mentioned that more as reason why there isn't something else going on. It is probably too late to get in on that and requires that you are an IDPA member and that you are classed.

USPSA match, Sunday 06/25. Wappinger Falls, NY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a ride for most, but sounds like fun! Take Rt 9 off I-84, follow signs to Airport, take right just before airport. About40 min from Danbury CT
( or take ma pike to taconic S to 84 to 9N)
from Jeff Upton:
This is a reminder to all. The USPSA match at DCPA on 6/25 will start at 10 am. Sign up will be at 9:30.
This will be a high round count match, so be able to carry 45 rounds minimum. Bring atleast 150 rounds so you can finish the match.
Sign in will be at 9:30
Shooting will begin at 10
The match fee will be $20, please bring exact change.
We will be shooting out side rain or shine.

Set up will begin at 8 am, help would be appreciated.

We would appreciate any experianced RO help durring the match, we will be running short handed. Please talk to Jeff the morning of the match to enlist your help.

For directions please refer to the DCPA web site at www.dcpistol.org

Back
Top Bottom