• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shoots this weekend?

:( Darius, JKelly, GregG. Miss those guys.
+1. I'm glad MA state dropped the indoor stage. It wouldn't have been the same without John. Going to CT in 2 weeks and not seeing Greg is going to be rough. I miss Darius' insightful posts.

How long before Pioneer post results from 7/16 IDPA?

It has only been 9 days and they are all volunteers.....

Some clubs really spoil the shooters with instant results.... USPSA with those palms I think they have the preliminary results ready before the stages broken down..

Heh, there are two John C's who get IDPA results out fast. Gary B at Harvard USPSA is the fastest though, since he has the palms to work with. He has prelim results on his laptop minutes after the last shot is fired.

It has only been 9 days and they are all volunteers.....

Some clubs really spoil the shooters with instant results.... USPSA with those palms I think they have the preliminary results ready before the stages broken down..

Hey I'm new to IDPA stufffffffff. Can I help it that you got me hooked Aaron? Yes apparently I have been spoiled in the past as short as my IDPA career goes. My impatience precedes me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heh, there are two John C's who get IDPA results out fast. Gary B at Harvard USPSA is the fastest though, since he has the palms to work with. He has prelim results on his laptop minutes after the last shot is fired.

Well.. since you brought it up. Yes- both John C's from MWT and WPRC are awesome. As well as the HSC, Manville AND New Bedford guys... They all are great. Instant gratification is nice!

Back
Top Bottom