• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shootout in Roxbury Caught on Camera

Yeah, nobody's going to mention they're all illegally owned guns, just that they were manufactured legally. Nobody's going to say this is gang violence, just that gun owners are enablers. Nobody's going to give the stink eye to hand guns, just that assault weapons have no place on our streets or in your homes. This shit is all our fault, because we enable gangs like ms13 to use straw purchases to obtain firearms instead of importing them. [puke]

Caption says they were using Waze. Is there a "road hazard" type for gunfights?

Yeah, the gentleman running down the street did not have the demeanor of a person lawfully carrying concealed.

Nobody's going to give the stink eye to hand guns, just that assault weapons have no place on our streets or in your homes.

For now. Make no mistake: they want all handguns, too. "Assault weapons" are just an intermediate step to that end.

What did that lady think they were gonna do? Stop chasing him and give him hugs? No, they were going to shoot him with a very likely illegally possessed firearm.

waze is some sort of navigation smart phone application, I did not know either, just google anything new to you.

the female states, " call 911", I think you should get out of there first.

looked like a few kids messing around with a gun, the tall guy was running but not that fast.

Last edited:
Ironically, it was announced that Waze is going to stop sending people into "Bad Neighborhoods" unnecessarily

I think some group complained when Waze initially started pitching or testing the idea of an option to 'avoid dangerous neighborhoods' in either Philidelphia or Baltimore.

Great job Walsh & Evans arbitrarily keeping Boston residents from obtaining unrestricted licenses is making the streets so much safer!

That was the least dramatic vid I've seen since this:

[video=youtube_share;yPbUhcvDgCo]http://youtu.be/yPbUhcvDgCo[/video]

Yeah, nobody's going to mention they're all illegally owned guns, just that they were manufactured legally.

There was a show on , i think, natgeo called underworld. One of the episodes was guns. There are some 3rd world countries that actually make copy cat guns with BS serial numbers that look like originals and they sneak them into the US and get top dollar for them on the streets. Something that was not yet used in a crime demands high $$.

found it. The part i was talking about starts at the 5 min mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a show on , i think, natgeo called underworld. One of the episodes was guns. There are some 3rd world countries that actually make copy cat guns with BS serial numbers that look like originals and they sneak them into the US and get top dollar for them on the streets. Something that was not yet used in a crime demands high $$.

found it. The part i was talking about starts at the 5 min mark.

Watching this right now and it's got some truth with some really anti-gun propaganda.

Last edited by a moderator:
The gal reacted quickly to get out of dodge when the lead started flying. Not sure that was her first near encounter.

Is it bad that I assumed the guy was driving and the woman was in the passenger seat panicking and demanding that he call 911 in addition to driving? [laugh] (maybe Im hanging out with the wrong women)

Yeah - its been a while. I just tried to re-watch. I remember flipping out at the "gun show loophole" I just nearly flipped out again.

I understood what he was saying as they use it for straw purchases. He even said they just send a bunch of people in to buy the guns for him.

Is it bad that I assumed the guy was driving and the woman was in the passenger seat panicking and demanding that he call 911 in addition to driving? [laugh] (maybe Im hanging out with the wrong women)

Wow i didnt even catch that. I also assumed the guy was driving. I would have kept driving straight, though. Looking the other way like that cop in "The Town."

A navigation app. Users can report traffic conditions and road hazards which are then displayed to other users. It's pretty good at finding alternate routes around traffic jams.

It's also great at giving people completely bizzare and ****ed up directions.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom