• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shootout caught on camera. surprise AR!

LOL!!! [rofl]

vlcsnap-00001_zpsc280494b.jpg

vlcsnap-00003_zps5a039237.jpg

That tacti-coolio ride is the first thing I noticed.

Could you imagine how loud that AR must have been inside the house? I bet the robbers had to clean their pants out.

Side note, that security guard will be locked and loaded from now on I guarantee you.

+1 on the AR

Group Buy??? Stick on CWP decals to build your own tacticool "patrol unit". With your Segway in the back. Oh, yeah baby!

vlcsnap-00001_zpsc280494b.jpg

Who the hell robs a tax preparing business?? Do these two idiots not realize that tax refunds are mailed in the form of a check to that individuals residence?

Talk about the ultimate Mall Ninja SUV, complete with CCW badge on the side. What a ****ing dork.

Oddly, guards employed by a security company are rarely allowed to accessorize the vehicles provided by their company with paint schemes, lettering, etc. that they think are appropriate. The guard is guilty of working in a shitty neighborhood for a company having poor taste in decorating.

The vehicle is intended to project "authority" and prevent people from doing what Bonnie and Clyde tried. Would that vehicle stop a HSLD operator (expression used tongue in cheek) or make him burst into laughter? But THAT isn't the target audience. It's meth heads like Bonnie and Clyde (and didn't work this time).

Now just by the way, the blurred female in the video looks suspiciously similar to the female neighbor interviewed a couple doors down. I think her "real" motive to get out of that neighborhood is she might be recognized!

They should have reasoned with the perps. Remeber, if The security guard had put his down, they also would have put theirs down. [thinking]
ask the politicians

They should have reasoned with the perps. Remeber, if The security guard had put his down, they also would have put theirs down. [thinking]
ask the politicians

If only the guard hadn't been armed in the first place b&c would not have brought guns at all! Gotta think outside that box :)

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

Good thing for bonnie and clyde the security guard was only armed with a AR and not a pen and a rape whistle like Colorado suggests. Then they would have been in trouble!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I dont know why you need an AR when you could just go out on the balcony and fire two rounds from your double barrel shotgun? [thinking]

Oddly, guards employed by a security company are rarely allowed to accessorize the vehicles provided by their company with paint schemes, lettering, etc. that they think are appropriate. The guard is guilty of working in a shitty neighborhood for a company having poor taste in decorating.

The vehicle is intended to project "authority" and prevent people from doing what Bonnie and Clyde tried. Would that vehicle stop a HSLD operator (expression used tongue in cheek) or make him burst into laughter? But THAT isn't the target audience. It's meth heads like Bonnie and Clyde (and didn't work this time).

Now just by the way, the blurred female in the video looks suspiciously similar to the female neighbor interviewed a couple doors down. I think her "real" motive to get out of that neighborhood is she might be recognized!

I suspect this is the security company in question (can't make out the whole phone number on the vehicle, but the last two digits look like 66)...

Hidden Panther

While with Hidden Panther you will be provided superior customer support with the added benifit of being able to check the status of your papers online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also provide you with an email notification of status on your paper. An email will be waiting for you in your inbox, letting you know how service was made. Hidden Panther has a very professional and dedicated Security Management team providing proactive advice 24 hours a day. We distinguish ourself by recruiting highly trained and motivated agents, drawn from various security and Law Enforcement agencies. Renowned for dealing with high risk situations.

Hidden Panther LLC in Inkster, MI - (313) 299-6466

Hidden Panther LLC [rolleyes]

Who the hell robs a tax preparing business?? Do these two idiots not realize that tax refunds are mailed in the form of a check to that individuals residence?

some tax prep business will essentially give you "refund money" right away (it's technically a loan) at a rape like conditions. So they may have had lots of cash on hand.

Never bring a handgun to a rifle fight. How really concealed is your weapon if you have large signs on the doors of your vehicle?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom