• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shootout caught on camera. surprise AR!

Shootout at Inkster tax preparation business caught on camera - Fox 2 News Headlines

Must see this video, holy shit. Yeah, ban ARs, they don't defend people at all. [rolleyes]

INKSTER, Mich. (WJBK) -
There is a manhunt underway after a gun slinging couple stormed into a tax preparation business. A security guard was shot and the dangerous duo is on the run.

"Just seeing that footage and knowing that it's two doors down, yeah, I have to get out of here immediately. It's time to go," said Lillie Heard.

She saw the chilling video of the shootout just two doors down from her home on Kean Street in Inkster. The house there has been converted into a tax preparation service. At 2:30 p.m. Thursday, even though a security vehicle was parked in the driveway, Bonnie and Clyde showed up to announce a holdup, but what they didn't know was they were about to getan AR-15 surprise.

The armed couple both had handguns. Surveillance video shows them being greeted at the door by the receptionist. The business owner was sitting in a chair against the wall. The bad guy pointed his gun at the receptionist's head. The security guard in the office pulled out an AR-15 rifle. After the shootout, the security guard lunged to the door.

You know the office is in a bad neighborhood when the security guard carries an AR15! Sharing the video right now....

Problem is, he had to get it. He probably should have been standing guard at a ready high port with chamber loaded and safety on in that hood.

Wait hold on, so your saying someone got shot and they dident just go down, no way.
Too bad the guard got hit but at least he is ok, he has got to work on the slide to the door.

AR-15= the fastest 100yrd dash you have ever seen.

AR-15, why run, you'll just die tired

Great video. I wonder if they planed on murdering the security guard the entire time? Seems like they shot at him before he even made a move for the rifle.

I call BS ... guns aren't allowed in Shitcago

and +1 for the dude with the AR even though he missed

Uh, Inkster, MI is about 400 miles from Chicago. Western suburb of Detroit.

Geography lesson aside, it's clear that security guard must have had some serious training, right? [rolleyes]

I personally will not be sharing this vid as an example of AR ownership gone right.

i saw this am on line. you wanna play you gotta pay..to bad he didnt wipe them off the face off the earth

LOL!!! [rofl]

vlcsnap-00001_zpsc280494b.jpg

vlcsnap-00003_zps5a039237.jpg

Last edited:
Talk about the ultimate Mall Ninja SUV, complete with CCW badge on the side. What a ****ing dork.

Back
Top Bottom