Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Daesh is the Arabic pronunciation of the acronym ISIS, Dawlat Al Islam fi Iraq Wa al-Sham or some such nonsense.

The jackass can't just say ISIS, he has to try to sound superior [rolleyes]

They are STILL dancing around actually saying who did this!

So sayeth Google:
DASH is a one stop contemporary women's boutique for the confident, captivating, and charismatic women of today with an eye for fashion and style. (And run by the Kardashians, no less!)

http://shopdashonline.com/

I'm guessing what was meant: https://pietervanostaeyen.wordpress...-daesh-the-islamic-state-in-iraq-and-as-sham/

Yeah, or that. [laugh2][rolleyes]

All of this stuff has to be helping the Trump campaign.

I was thinking that as well. Whoever is against ILLEGAL immigration will win.

"If we put a baby pig on every airline flight then all suicide terrorists would abort their missions...

Would Guinea pigs work the same way? Just set up a little cage somewhere for the piggie.

Carabiner AMD - 5.56 mm / French prison / Police Nationale - CRS.
French version of the American brand RUGER carbine - model MINI 14.
Caliber 5.56 mm - 5.56 x 45 / removable magazine of 20 cartridges.
Versatile individual long's police gun.
Manufacture and markings: STURM RUGER & Co. Inc.
SOUTHPORT - Connecticut - USA

AMD%201a.jpg

AMD%202e.jpg

AMD%203e.jpg

Nothing can really be done until this traitor commie regime we live under is gone. Only then can the military be let loose to make short work of these things.

That's not going to work

Been there - done that - and just had ANOTHER attack because of it.

Seriously - when will you people ever learn?

Incorrect, Islam is a political death cult. I doubt the founder of the NRA was diddling preteens as Mohammad did.

When you look at an ideology or a religion - you can't separate the actions of the founder from the belief system

When I hear people say "Islam is a religion of peace - and it's the same as Christianity" - I say BULLSHIT.

Look at the actions of the founders.

Jesus was what? Allegedly born the son of god - and acknowledged as such right from the minute he exited Mary's vajayjay. Right?

How did Jesus live his life? Did he marry? How many people did he kill? How DID HE DIE?

Then look at Mohammed. Mohammed KILLED PEOPLE. Mohammed married little girls.

Then I look at the actions of the believers those two people left behind.

When Christians kill each other - I'm pretty sure most good Christians look at it as BREAKING the most basic rules. When Muslims kill people - it's apparently promoted and seen as a good thing.

That's my very basic take on the differences. And I don't see a goddam thing happening to change that viewpoint.

Apparently Daesh is the Arabic pronunciation of the acronym ISIS, Dawlat Al Islam fi Iraq Wa al-Sham or some such nonsense.

All the ones in the mideast call them Daesh. I think it's a slur of some sort to ISIS. On twitter, always search for Daesch, not ISIS and you get the good sources of info from the kurds and others over there who oppose ISIS.

All of this stuff has to be helping the Trump campaign.

Why would it?

A day after saying the U.S. should accept more Syrian refugees, Donald Trump seemed to back track on the idea Wednesday.Following Trump's appearance at a Capitol Hill rally criticizing the Iran nuclear agreement, CNN asked him if the U.S. should welcome refugees fleeing a war-torn Syria.

But Trump suggested that the U.S. should focus on other issues, including our finances.
"We have our own problems, we have very big problems between our own borders and our infrastructure and everything else," Trump said. "We have some very big problems. We have to solve our problems and we'd better do it fast. We owe 19 trillion dollars."
Trump then said the U.S. response should be limited and that other countries should step up more.
"I think we should help, but I think we should be very careful because frankly, we have very big problems. We're not gonna have a country if we don't start getting smart," he said. "We cannot help everybody through the world. Europe should help. Russian should help. China, they're not doing anything. The Gulf states are doing nothing. Saudi Arabia, Qatar, any of the gulf states, they're doing nothing. They should all help. And then maybe we could do something. But we have big problems to solve and we better solve them fast."

Donald Trump previously told Fox News that the United States should accept some refugees from Syria due to the "unbelievable humanitarian problem."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/10/politics/donald-trump-syrian-refugees/

He's a clown. He's has 5 positions on every issue and he changes positions within a day sometimes. He's not a serious person, he's a cartoon character with money stroking his ego right now.

Why would this attack change a normal person's thoughts on islamic nuts? There have been similar attacks for years in europe, in the US, the death toll is larger this time.

Another perspective:

Dear Jihadi ( specifically perpetrators of last night's massacre in Beirut and Paris )
I woke up this morning to the news of the horror unleashed by you all in Paris. Also a few hours later learnt that you and your partners in crime were on your way to meet your maker. I don't mean to interrupt your ascent to hell ( oh don't be under any illusion that you are going anywhere else ) but would you please take a moment to clarify my muddled head ( and it is very muddled right now ). I read that you shouted Allah u Akbar before unleashing fire power on innocents who were doing what - oppressing others ? Killing someone ? Participating in some heinous crime ? No - who were having a meal with maybe some friends and family , watching a game or just going about their daily life , looking forward to a maybe well deserved weekend. Let me assure you , nothing of this is "forbidden" in Islam !!! But you did what you were brainwashed to do . Let's not get into that . " Just some 120 " odd innocent people lost their lives. Do you know the pain of senselessly losing someone you love - a father , mother , child , husband , wife ? Do you know the pain of never understanding " why mine " ? Again irrelevant in your case . Human beings feel this emotion or just feel , period . You animals will never understand that . Actually for comparing you to animals my deepest apology to the animal kingdom, from the slithery earthworm to the majestic lion , you take care of your own specie and only hunt for your sustenance.
And now the question of why you did it . Presumably to establish the Caliphate of Islam . Hmmmm. Islam - which actually means peace , you did a great job of spreading it !! And for your dastardly crime, I and many actual peace loving Muslims ,will have to pay a price . We and our kids , who share nothing of your misguided beliefs , will have to cringe , hide and hang our heads just because we share the same faith as yours , and a Muslim name . We will be viewed with suspicion and hatred at every airport, railway platform , forum as a terrorist . Thank you . We will be targeted for wearing a hijab , keeping a beard just because you shameless cowards , in balaclavas, unleashed fire on innocent people going peacefully about their life .
As for taking onus for this mindless act , I am not sure which one of your groups will take credit ,but this is for sure that some onus will surely lie on me too if I as a person , a Muslim , don't stand up against this . My religion Islam is not what you arm laden monsters preach . My Prophet ( PBUH ) did not bring in this religion to the world . When as a conqueror he and his army marched into Makkah do you know what he actually did ? When Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) conquered Makkah, his beloved homeland,notice the surprising extent of his mercy and forgiveness. Even though he was exiled from his homeland, hated and despised by his non-believing enemies in Makkah. Not forgetting that they did kill members of his family, tortured his friends and companions, making his life painful, it is hard to think that the Prophet (pbuh) would forgive such people. And yet he did. He had them put together before him and he forgave them.He commanded that “no conflict or battle can take place on that day” and he named it ‘the day of mercy.
And that is what my religion Islam really is .
But one doesn't , in this day and age , profit from peace . How will the gun manufacturers and arm dealers survive ? How will the politicians and people in power manipulate people ? How will the media conglomerates function without " Breaking News " ? There is money in conflict ! The only people ( read fools ) who benefit from peace is common people . But Mr Jihadi you were too drugged out to realise this . You thought your ascent to Heaven would only be by making Hell here on earth and for that Congratulations you succeeded !! Today there is pain , anger , angst , terror , fear , despair in not just everyone in Paris but everyone , who still retains some shreds of humanity .
But don't go about gloating in your momentary success for up there is a God ,call Him whatever, worship Him wherever and how . Somewhere , somehow my faith says that He will bind humanity , albeit in grief , to fight you all back . Hope and the will to live and coexist will triumph , inspite and despite of the likes of you or your masters, hidden behind public masks . It will take time for us all together to gather our strength and courage ,but we will do it . While your Barzakh and then hereafter is clear for me to see , I hope, now that you are impatient for me to stop my rant , that on your way to hell , you stop and look down on my beautiful world and see , yes the destruction that you have unleashed is there but also see humanity that has since time memorable survived the likes of you !
P.s : Asalamaikum : peace be on you too , a short lived one till you face our Maker .
‪#‎PrayForParis‬ ‪#‎ParisAttack‬

Rubio just called into Fox to ruminate about the recent events. Say what you want, but the guy does have 1/2 a brain and he's very articulate. Whether you agree or not, he has excellent communication skills, superbly cuts through the shit, and is not shy about his views. Irrespective of his financial "issues", he is a candidate of substance.

Every time I hear him speak I feel like an idiot being attracted to Trump.

I was speaking with my Father-In-Law last night at a meat raffle, he was talking about what he knew, I hadn't gotten the latest as I was helping set up.

These are what we came up with:

Invite a bunch of people, from questionable/unknown places, that are young single men into your country - and you are surprised this happened?

https://work949.wordpress.com/2015/...overed-inside-swedish-muslim-refugee-shelter/
Do you remember this - this wasn't an isolated incident. Don't be surprised when more happens throughout Europe.

If you think attacking Europe will lead to bad things for Europe - maybe - but the French President was busy talking about using the limits of the law and such (you will lose when you use this method against people willing to die anyway) - but Europe will fall into chaos first. The citizenry will demand the govt get rid of the 'refugees' - the govt won't and it will be a mess along with the people who take matters into their own hands.

If you think this isn't coming here - you are wrong - just waiting for a mall attack in the US - Black Friday would be my guess or sometime during the holiday season. We have imported thousands from Syria this year and it will be 10's of thousands next year.

Until we (the west) get it sorted out the 'Religion of Peace'- - - ISN'T, there will be more of these attacks.

Why would it?

He's a clown. He's has 5 positions on every issue and he changes positions within a day sometimes. He's not a serious person, he's a cartoon character with money stroking his ego right now.

Why would this attack change a normal person's thoughts on islamic nuts? There have been similar attacks for years in europe, in the US, the death toll is larger this time.

Clown or not, he's reaping the benefit of this debacle.

Why would it?

I had missed this latest comment of his, but 'mericans clearly see him as having an anti-illegal immigrant stance. Nobody pays attention beyond the first headline they read.

DAESH is also insulting to the goat rapers, they prefer the whole phrase pronounced. I find it ironic that France and Kerry are the only ones who insult the badturds regularly.

Let's see which facts am I mistaken on.
I'll start with the first one:
The ones where Muhammad's successor and his son took Jerusalem as a bastion of trade. Not until 30ish years after the seige in the 630s did Jerusalem matter religiously to the muslims. ...
Islamic interest in Jerusalem dates back to Muhammad himself and his supposed spirit journey in 621, ~16 years before the caliphate took Jerusalem in 637. The conquering Caliph Umar built a prayer house on the Temple Mount which was replaced by the Al-Aqsa Mosque and Dome of the Rock ~60-70 years later.

Someone else can check the rest, but if the foundation is rotten the house falls.

Rubio just called into Fox to ruminate about the recent events. Say what you want, but the guy does have 1/2 a brain and he's very articulate. Whether you agree or not, he has excellent communication skills, superbly cuts through the shit, and is not shy about his views. Irrespective of his financial "issues", he is a candidate of substance.

Every time I hear trump speak, I feel like I'm listening to my 2nd grader:

"My tax plan will be a TREMENDOUS tax plan!"

We had a drinking game during the last debate. Every time he said "tremendous" or "huge" or "terrible" we had to drink. I got pretty wasted.

Agree 100%
The guy is brilliant.

I'll start with the first one:
Islamic interest in Jerusalem dates back to Muhammad himself and his supposed spirit journey in 621, ~16 years before the caliphate took Jerusalem in 637. The conquering Caliph Umar built a prayer house on the Temple Mount which was replaced by the Al-Aqsa Mosque and Dome of the Rock ~60-70 years later.

Someone else can check the rest, but if the foundation is rotten the house falls.

They didn't consider it a pillar until shortly after they conquered it. There are plenty of places Muhammed went on spiritual journeys but the reason for invading it was financial not religious. As for the rest why did the west do nothing for 400 years if it was so important as a pillar of the church. Sorry but the Pope saw a cause he could direct a much angrier Christian population at instead of each other. Now if you want to tell me the muslims reignited the fire 800 years later by still being pissed about it ill agree. But 400 years between the initial take over and the first crusade. I'd hardly think they were sparked by muslim aggression. And the seige was basically bloodless.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(637) if you want to read or if you want to make uniformed opinions idc either way this is distracting me from work so bring it on

Last edited:
Some of you guys are a little late on the realization of what we're dealing with. The only good thing about being in a Greek bilingual program growing up is learning about the events leading up to Greek Independance Day, from the Ottoman occupation...we learned they were animals in Kindergarten.

When the Poles turned back the Ottomans at the Battle of Vienna in 1683, the final act of Kara Mustafa Pasha before retreating was to order the slaughter of 30,000 Christian hostages.

The craziest aspect of all of this is Europeans today don't need to do any actual fighting, they just need to control their borders.

But that would be racist.

It's just as well we're controlling ours.....oh, wait.

Why would it?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The fact that Trump has, to date, been such a successful candidate simply demonstrates how seriously stupid the electorate is. The man is an absolute buffoon.

He's so utterly clueless. Did you hear him the other day say he knows more about the middle east than the Generals in the military? As clueless as he is on taxes and domestic policy stuff, he's so much worse on foreign policy. He is like a child. A biographer who wrote a book on Trump, has interviewed him many times, was on tv the other day talking about his comments on carson. He said Trump stopped maturing around the 6th grade. That's pretty accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom