Shootout and explosions in Paris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is probably too late, but my wife and I just finally had the conversation about a properly stocked bag out bag, for each of us. So the search for products start tonight. I know, we should probably already have one. but we both agree we should have it now, more than ever.

ISIS is as much of a threat to France as it is to the US. France is a valued military ally that was just attacked in open warfare, how do we not have the obligation to act?

Oh man, we cannot have this conversation in a forum like this. France needs to act NOW. I would not send a single US soldier there to fight this until they have changed their policies and have come to their senses

images

images

I know this is probably too late, but my wife and I just finally had the conversation about a properly stocked bag out bag, for each of us. So the search for products start tonight. I know, we should probably already have one. but we both agree we should have it now, more than ever.
Amazon.com is your friend. You can get every single thing you need delivered to your front door by brown Santa.

Mine is full of guns, ammo and KitKats. I'm fully prepared

- - - Updated - - -

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

The scale of this is huge. 100 hostages, multiple shootings, explosions, now another issue at a mall? Thoughts and prayers for all of the victims of this.

Seeing this makes me want to swap my pocket gun for my glock 19 when out in public.

They learned from the cartoon killings over the summer. They will have more of these too, there are a lot of f'ing nut muzzies in france.

Prayers said here for the victims and their loved ones and familIes. Prayers to God that there will be swift and final Justice meted out to the terrorists. I hope this is enough to wake France and the rest of Europe up. Sadly, I think it will take many more incidents like this. People have a very short memory. Once the victims are buried, terrorists killed or captured, memorials completed and politicians have spoken, people will move on and this too shall pass.

I hope to Christ I am wrong.

wonder if this was any response to Jihad john

He was Kuwaiti and raised in England. He was also a peon, they don't care he's gone. This was a follow up to the Charlie Hedabo cartoon killings over the summer. They learned from those attacks and planned these. And they'll learn from these and do more in months or next summer.

I'm doubtful that's the case.

An attack like this takes preparation and he was only killed a day or so ago.

What preparation? They show up and start shooting. No one can return fire so it's not that hard to plan!

- - - Updated - - -

They are, our government ya, OK.

Jason.

Agreed, the government sucks, but don't underestimate our military

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom