• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

shooting tomorrow??

ntomsw

Banned
Anyone going shooting tomorrow?? I got 2 new pistols that I am hoping to shoot for the 1st time tomorrow. My new Glock 21 gen 4, and my new Ruger Mark III I bought at FS today.

I'm hoping to, but between church and soccer I don't know if I can fit it in. Perhaps combine shooting with either one of them, nah that won't fly

If you wanna travel to the Seacoast corner of MA/NH I can bring you to my club for 3 wonderful hours of shooting from 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. But at 3:00 I am high-tailing it out of there to watch Pats vs Cowboys. You're also welcome to watch game. PM me if you want to.

We are going to a steel plate shoot today at uxbridge. Starts around 9:00
Great people and great fun.

If you wanna travel to the Seacoast corner of MA/NH I can bring you to my club for 3 wonderful hours of shooting from 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. But at 3:00 I am high-tailing it out of there to watch Pats vs Cowboys. You're also welcome to watch game. PM me if you want to.

what club is up that way? I am from Worcester. Little far of a drive, but probably more fun than me shooting by myself at my club. [smile]

We are going to a steel plate shoot today at uxbridge. Starts around 9:00
Great people and great fun.

I gotta do one of these sometime. maybe after I shoot my Mark III a few times, I can go to one of these. everyone always says how much fun these things are. and I need to get a holster for my Glock 21.

my "great" club in Sterling at 12. On Sundays no shooting till noon. I turned in my app to WPRC. Hopefully in their next meeting in jan, I can join there. Its only 2 mins from my house.

Last edited:
my "great" club in Sterling at 12. On Sundays no shooting till noon. I turned in my app to WPRC. Hopefully in their next meeting in jan, I can join there. Its only 2 mins from my house.

Eight Point? If you can have a guest I might be inclined to join you if you like. I'd like to try my HK91 with the new butt stock and sight it in... or just make noise.

Yeah, there is never anyone there usually, and even when there is you can do pretty much anything. There is never anyone breathing down your neck. They only have 1 pistol range though, one of the reasons I don't like the club so much. But, I will be there around 11:45-12. Cmon down.

I may swing by. If I do I'll bring a couple rifles and few hand guns. ...any old milsurp you'd like to try out? I have the US main battle rifles of the 20th century covered.

I do not know a lot about rifles, so sure bring whatever, I am always willing to try out something different. I just have a few handguns, I will probably bring them all. Just want to mainly try out my new Glock and that Ruger. I will PM you my # in case you do decide to swing by. I got a couple stops to make first, but will be there around 11:45-12.

Back
Top Bottom