Shooting suppressed handguns in the house

s4mt3k

NES Member
Really neat video, of course, that's about as much suppressor experience as I'll get as a MA resident...

[video=youtube_share;c2GchQ3orB0]http://youtu.be/c2GchQ3orB0[/video]

Nice. The noise wasn't much louder than his voice. Shooting indoors with him and the guns about the same distance to the camera provided a good comparison.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting! Just found out that the shop I bought my first handgun in Washington is selling that suppressor they are using on the 45. Jealous! haha

I wonder if he's married, be funny as hell when she finds random brass sprinkled around upstairs. [rofl]

-Mike

Cool video, thanks for posting. The 9 and 45 were still pretty loud, even though they were subsonic rounds, but I can only imagine how loud they would have been with standard ammo and unsuppressed in that same setting! Really sucks we can't use those here![angry]

Nice. The noise wasn't much louder than his voice. Shooting indoors with him and the guns about the same distance to the camera provided a good comparison.

Depending on the type of camera he was taping with, the microphone will generally auto gain up & down according to the sound level so I'm not sure how true a comparison the video gave. Obviously the suppressors cut the noise down a lot, though or he would have been screaming because his ears would be ringing like crazy.

I wonder if he's married, be funny as hell when she finds random brass sprinkled around upstairs. [rofl]

-Mike

I'm imagining hot brass sliding across the hardwood floor and potentially trying to explain the dozen or so divots to the wife.

I'm imagining hot brass sliding across the hardwood floor and potentially trying to explain the dozen or so divots to the wife.

can't be that bad, I've had so much brass land down my sweatshirt, it sucks, but not gonna burn the wood I don't think

Not cool does any body else think this is smart? Hot brass setting of smokes ya my kid thinks it cool but I think it is asinine. Smart in up and go outside! Am I an old bastard or what?

I think the whole point was to demonstrate that a suppressed firearm isn't terribly loud indoors.

Back
Top Bottom