Shooting Supply

Coz

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I bought a gun from them last year. Very helpful and nice people working there. Some of the best prices I've seen around! Definitely a good shop to check out.

chris_1001

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I bought a few guns there. Great shop and great prices! Thankfully they are a long ride for me otherwise I'd be broke!

bottle-cap

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yup. Great shop, good selection of merchandise, friendly folks. I too am glad they are a long drive away- would spend way too much there (and not because of high prices)!!
check them out!

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Got a Shield and some ammo from them. Friendly staff. Competitive prices. I'm not into reloading, but if I was this would be heaven.

SeanT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Love the shop. It's probably the best shop I've been to. Great employees and even better prices. I have mixed feelings on how far away it is; bad because it takes forever for me to get there, good because it's saving me a ton of cash that I would be spending there

45collector

NES Member
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
I'm not big into writing reviews but this shop deserves special mention. I drove about 50 minutes to pick up a gun I'd been looking for that these guys had. The person I dealt with, who is the owner I believe, went above and beyond the usual effort put forth by a shop owner to make sure I was happy with the sale. Absolutely 100% would not hesitate to deal with this shop again, and like others have said it's a good thing I don't live closer because I'd be spending a lot of money there if I did. A+++

Leezway

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These guys are great, Excellent service, really great staff, I can’t say enough about the shop It is my Shop of choice.. I have bought the majority of my guns from Shooting Supply. They have the best prices around and one of the best if not the best selection around. If they don’t have something you want, Just ask I’m sure he will be able to find it for you, he hasn’t failed me yet!! They always have great specials going on, whether it be on Guns, Ammo or accessories.. The only downside about going to visit the shop is that My wallet is so much lighter when I leave !!!LOL

Pewnurse24

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just visited them yesterday and got some ammo. 9mm fmj Fiocchi for 9.99 50 round box.

I was in there right before closing time so I did not do much looking around. I plan to go back this week.

tomp

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Mark and crew are top notch. I have been going to mark for 2or 3 years now bought my last 2 colts from him. great people always helpful. and a good conversation while in the shop. the ride is not to bad.

MuzzleDiscipline

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just returned home from a run to Shooting Supply.

I was prepping an order to MidwayUSA and since I think it is better to have a LGS than the cheapest price from online store I drove the 10minutes.

Same items purchased from Mark at SS was $13 cheaper even with Midway's present free shipping promotion and paying sales tax.

I got everything I needed from instock supplies to reload .303 British and Mark knows most every nuance. Most pleasing aspect of a visit to Shooting Supply: IT is a NO BULLSH_T zone. He mostly knows the details correctly or has no problem saying he doesn't. Hands down better than at least 5 other area shops I have perused.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am 1.3 Miles from them only because I have to drive around the Lake. Yep Great place, Great People, and Great prices.
Fortunately I live around 80 miles away. If I was as close as you I would have to take out a second mortgage on my house. Believe it or not, I live within 3 miles of two gun shops. Four Season's and Collector's, so you can only imagine what my bank accounts looks like.

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think they have a website. They do have a weekly (?) email flyer that is easy to sign up for.
I think they have one now: Shooting Supply | Westport, MA

Great shop. Owner is friendly and approachable. Bought my second firearm (used Shield) at one of the lowest prices I've seen in MA. I'd be there more often if I lived closer.

Artie

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
This place makes me smile. I have never bought a gun here but do get my reloading everything from here. Everyone is friendly and happy to help. I am 30 minutes away and could easily get my needs online but what fun is that. I go in for one thing and walk out with much more. Thanks for a great shop.

1903Collector

NES Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
This place makes me smile. I have never bought a gun here but do get my reloading everything from here. Everyone is friendly and happy to help. I am 30 minutes away and could easily get my needs online but what fun is that. I go in for one thing and walk out with much more. Thanks for a great shop.
I recently bought a model 57 there, first gun purchace from them. Easy and pleasant transaction.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was just there this past weekend. An hour drive for me but was well worth it. Competitive prices to online. and the guy I talked with was super helpful not like some shops Ive been in where they seemed put out that I had questions.

cjmass

NES Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Iv'e always been treated great by the friendly and very knowledgeable folks at Shooting Supply...excellent prices too!

bottle-cap

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
+1.
Good folks. Honest pricing. Wish I was into reloading, but no time. If I was reloading, I’d be there a lot more often for sure.

1903Collector

NES Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Went this morning, place was rockin! Went for some H110 and low and behold they had a bunch of my carry ammo on the shelf...and cheaper that anywhere I have seen online.

Top Bottom