Shooting Supply-Westport

Bought a Eotech sight-lowest price anywhere, including on line; owner gave us the addresses of two other shops that he said we really should visit before returning home, and suggested I sign up at this site and join GOAL-but I did get bummed out when I was there; I saw a rifle I just bought for $150 less than what I paid and they had a Taurus carbine that I had spent over a year looking for............

Do yourself a favor and check these great people out-a real customer not a shill-family member-friend or employee.

I looked at their pre ban Colt AR'S. They were much more expensive than the shop across and down the street, well worn and they thought that many of the uppers were not original. They wouldn't negotiate at all on a rifle in much worse condition and $700.00 more than the other shop. Needless to say, I didn't buy from them. Seemed like nice people though. I was a real customer, with cash in hand.

Ya he really does have great prices one some things, I think I saw a 10/22 advertised for under 200 new. I gotta get by there

Best shop I've been to in a while. Still growing and learning the ropes but coming along nicely. Always nice to me and lowest prices on the stuff I'm interested in most. Shop down the street doesn't even come close price-wise, though they are nice people. I like the shop and recommend it to anyone looking for good deals. Thumbs up from me.

Great Shop. I have a friend who goes there and has nothing but great things to say. I have to make time to get there

First shop I have ever been to that encouraged me to go to the competition and for that matter the first one that ever suggested supporting GOAL and a web forum, though the comments on pricing are well taken-for me everything I was interested in was the lowest I have seen, including 9mm ammo.

the only negative is the store hours.. maybe as they grow more there will be more days added. Mark handled a transfer for me and it was a nice easy dealing.

When he retires the hours will get much better.

Love this shop BTW, great prices and solid selection of reloading supplies.

Mark is a great guy been doing bus with him when he was in the small shop next door waiting to get his other place open. bought my first loading machine from him he is honest and helpful. I recommend him to anybody he will take care of you. he and his wife are great people.

Last edited:
Mark was a big help when I started reloading. Was there last week to get all the components to start loading 44. They were having a big 1 yr anniversary sale I wasn't aware of. Winning [smile]

If you like shooting,reloading or collecting you will love Shooting Supply since it has been opened I havent felt the need to go any place else. Mark,Allison,Davey,Arthur and Johnny have done miles above for me compared to any other shop I've dealt with . Mark has found me some of the finest specimens of S&W revolvers for my collection at great prices as well as handling all my reloading component needs, He even gave me call tonight to tell me he put some Hodgon clays aside for me . I cant say enough good about the place. Mark keep up the good work and thanks.

I looked at their pre ban Colt AR'S. They were much more expensive than the shop across and down the street, well worn and they thought that many of the uppers were not original. They wouldn't negotiate at all on a rifle in much worse condition and $700.00 more than the other shop. Needless to say, I didn't buy from them. Seemed like nice people though. I was a real customer, with cash in hand.

Did you buy the one across the street?

Have a friend that bought a couple pistols last week from SS after I recommend he try them.

Yes, his hours could be better, but service is good and his prices seem very reasonable.

I got a killer deal on a new Colt M4 earlier this year. Mark was great to deal with. I only wish they were more close by.

Back
Top Bottom