• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting steel spinners

I freaking LOVE this rimfire dueling tree. I've been burning through a brick of 22 every weekend

coupon code sitargets gets you 5% off
I bought that same tree last spring and have been shooting the crap out of it. My kids love shooting it from about 30 ft. with our pistols. Can’t get enough of it. And it’s very portable to transport back and forth to the range.

I bought that same tree last spring and have been shooting the crap out of it. My kids love shooting it from about 30 ft. with our pistols. Can’t get enough of it. And it’s very portable to transport back and forth to the range.
Yup! I drive a honda accord and it fits in the trunk nicely.
I will say the top paddle likes to fly out of the stand from time to time. I'm not sure why? It might just be me pulling the shots and then hitting the paddle closer to the stand?

Yup! I drive a honda accord and it fits in the trunk nicely.
I will say the top paddle likes to fly out of the stand from time to time. I'm not sure why? It might just be me pulling the shots and then hitting the paddle closer to the stand?
Yup, that happens to us occasionally with the Aguila Super Extra ammo. I think if you hit the bottom of the plate just right it pops out. Doesn’t happen to any other plates, so we just keep shooting until all the mags are empty. It doesn’t seem to happen with the cheaper bulk ammo, or from farther away with the rifles. I wasn’t sure how much we would use it when I got it, but it was a good decision.

Yup, that happens to us occasionally with the Aguila Super Extra ammo. I think if you hit the bottom of the plate just right it pops out. Doesn’t happen to any other plates, so we just keep shooting until all the mags are empty. It doesn’t seem to happen with the cheaper bulk ammo, or from farther away with the rifles. I wasn’t sure how much we would use it when I got it, but it was a good decision.
Interesting. I do shoot a lot of the Aguila.
I do have the stand angled as far forward as possible. But yeah it's not the end of the world. Though this time of year it's annoying when the paddle gets lost in the snow [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom