Shooting Reported In Malden.

Those of you making jokes about this make me sick to my stomach. Shawn is my cousin, and lived every single day of his life trying to educate people, especially the young kids who looked up to him, about the things going on in the world around them, and this is how he is treated here? A man who put his life on the line as a Marine to help fortify the freedoms YOU enjoy on a daily basis was slain in the middle of the street today. Have some f'in respect!

I wasn't making jokes, nor does that even make a death less tragic. My heart goes out to the victim. That being said, Malden is not what it used to be. It is just as deadly as a town as anywhere else!

Those of you making jokes about this make me sick to my stomach. Shawn is my cousin, and lived every single day of his life trying to educate people, especially the young kids who looked up to him, about the things going on in the world around them, and this is how he is treated here? A man who put his life on the line as a Marine to help fortify the freedoms YOU enjoy on a daily basis was slain in the middle of the street today. Have some f'in respect!

How about instead of venting your anger on us, you go after the politicians and the police that let the thugs that shot and killed him out on the street?

Most of the "jokes" were made before it was announced he was deceased.

How about instead of venting your anger on us, you go after the politicians and the police that let the thugs that shot and killed him out on the street?

Most of the "jokes" were made before it was announced he was deceased.

Just because the jokes were made before they announced he has died doesnt make it ok. How would you feel if it was a member of your family? Real classy of ya of to try to justify making jokes about a veteran that was murdered. Your gunna go real far in life

Just so everyone here knows, Shawn and his wife are very Pro2A. As a matter of fact, her profile pic on Facebook is of the 2A nature, and they were both scheduled to attend the next rally. Bottom line, he was one of us, and his wife IS one of us! RIP Shawn.

Just because the jokes were made before they announced he has died doesnt make it ok. How would you feel if it was a member of your family? Real classy of ya of to try to justify making jokes about a veteran that was murdered. Your gunna go real far in life

Dude. Chill out. We were just stating how shootings are becoming more common. And I live near that shop. I agree some posts were a little insulting but there wasn't any personal attacks like you just implied. Be well. Sorry for your loss if you knew Shawn.

-Al

Sent from my POS iPhone

Between last night and this morning listening to the news, I heard of three events that caused me to wonder where the outrage is. A stabbing victim killed in NH, A stabbing victim in Brookline and a shooting in Malden. The comments from the police departments were almost very much the same defense. Now I am not blaming them for not stopping the crime before it happened and they did get the guy in NH (Random nutjob according to the news) but I do think it's odd that average people don't seem to be able to connect the dots on personal self defense. These were not gang bangers or drug dealers as far as I know but average citizens that never expected to be attacked and killed.

I can understand the outrage for Sandy Hook while I don't accept or agree with bans one bit but it's apparent to me that the news seems to feed these events in such an isolated manner that people never think of them as connected events if nothing but crimes against law abiding citizens. It's sad really why anyone should ever be asked or have to justify the need for self defense and that so many people think the police are going to prevent things like this as if they have a crystal ball.

- - - Updated - - -

Just so everyone here knows, Shawn and his wife are very Pro2A. As a matter of fact, her profile pic on Facebook is of the 2A nature, and they were both scheduled to attend the next rally. Bottom line, he was one of us, and his wife IS one of us! RIP Shawn.

This
RIP Shawn
May they get the scum that caused this!

That was really well written. Sorry for your loss. Sounds like he was a standup guy and a veteran, husband , and father. Damn this sucks. Why can't these pieces of shit just kill other gang bangers and leave innocent people alone?! RIP Shawn.

Sent from my POS iPhone

Dude. Chill out. We were just stating how shootings are becoming more common. And I live near that shop. I agree some posts were a little insulting but there wasn't any personal attacks like you just implied. Be well. Sorry for your loss if you knew Shawn.

-Al

Sent from my POS iPhone

Im sorry man I over reacted. I just take this stuff very personal. So i am sorry if I seemed rude or harsh, this isnt the time to be negative to each other this is the time to stick together.

i think i missed something with this thread, lots of stuff missing.

if anyone had real-world issues with any of my posts if they applied to a real person living or deceased: i do apologize.

otherwise i was just totally screwing with al.

Last edited:
some of you people on here make me sick for making jokes about this. He was a good man and you people should show some damn respect. Shawn was as solid as they come. An entrepreneur, a Veteran and one the nicest guys you could meet. Real classy of ya's

You have to realize that a lot of people don't know this gentleman like you do, and as such there is a bit of disconnect there.

Back
Top Bottom