• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting Reported at High School in Santa Clarita, California

white Asian
Not Black. TM

A close friend lives in Saugus. His son is at Valencia. My comment (he's in the Biz):

This is, of course, where I interject my obligatory "...and this is why you need to move to New Hampshire" speech (the same one, albeit differently curated in its details, I gave to Ed). I know what you're going to tell me. But shit there is going downhill not quite at rocket-slide pace but getting close, and even the entertainment industry will eventually see the writing and go somewhere else (OK, probably not NH, but somewhere). Good to be the advance guard when they do. Mike did WRT Connecticut. We didn't, and will probably get f***ed when we sell this place.

From National Review’s Charles C. W. Cooke:

16-Year-Olds Are Not Allowed Guns in California

"Gun-control activists and Democratic presidential candidates have seized upon this news in order to advance the idea that it is time to pass whatever proposals they were already peddling, and, in concert, to blame those who disagree with them. In response, advocates of the right to keep and bear arms have pointed out that the shooting happened in California, which already has all the laws that Democrats in Congress tell us are necessary. This response is correct, of course, but it is also irrelevant given that the perpetrator was 16-years-old and that this case therefore doesn’t fit within our gun-control debate at all. In California, 16-year-olds are ineligible to buy handguns, to possess handguns, to carry handguns, and to take handguns onto school property. Nothing that was done here was legal at any point. No “loophole” was exploited. No liberty was abused. This was illegal from start to finish. Unless one is making a case for the forcible confiscation of every gun in America, there’s not a great deal to debate here."

It’s gotta be guns!
Can’t be social media.
Can’t be mental illness.
Can’t be parenting failz.
Can’t be FPS’s.
Can’t be soy milk.
Can’t be gender fluids.
Can’t be coomers.
Can’t be anything but killie guns!

I heard that the shooter was a Boy Scout at one time and he did this on his birthday ala John Wayne in the Shootist. Classmates of his have said that he's been different since his father died 2 years ago and sometimes it's tragic life events like that that send people down the wrong path, but that's usually drugs and substance abuse, not murder.

It's sad tho because like with all these school shooters it's a kid throwing his life away for temporary emotions and I'm sure that we're going to hear about signs being displayed and social media postings that indicated this was going to happen or might have happened.

And this is of course such a convieniant shooting given we are 3 weeks away from SCOTUS hearing the NYC pistol & rifle case. When the date for that case with SCOTUS was revealed, I knew we were going to get a shooting in November, now just wait for another one cuz as sure as I'm sitting here, there will be another mass shooting in the US. Maybe not a school, but somewhere and it will most certainly be a White male who will have at least one picture of himself on his social media with a MAGA slogan somewhere in the background thus tying everything back to Trump.

So a 16yr old on his birthday gets a hold of a 45ACP pistol, shoots some students and then himself all in the state with the most restrictive gun control in the country and all the democrats start screaming for more federal gun control. Exactly what law would have prevented this? Outright confiscation of all firearms. That would work. Besides that...

16 so not allowed to purchase. CA so not allowed to possess. CA so not allowed on school grounds. Committed murder and suicide, both of which are illegal. CA has strict storage laws, so no 16 year old could ever get possession of a firearm legally. The parents (I assume that his who owns the gun) are criminally liable when a child gets possession of their gun under CA law. CA has ERPO, but no one saw it coming...

I wonder if the gun uses was on the LIST. CA has a list just like MA does

CA pretty much has this surrounded. Every preventive/protective law outside of complete confiscation already exists. So what laws exactly do the gun grabbing retards want to pass?

Its just another knee jerk case of "oh, someone outside of Chicago was shot, lets pass more gun control"

She's probably offering "grief counseling" to the student body. Three-way? Maybe a four-way? Might make you feel better!

So a 16yr old on his birthday gets a hold of a 45ACP pistol, shoots some students and then himself all in the state with the most restrictive gun control in the country and all the democrats start screaming for more federal gun control. Exactly what law would have prevented this? Outright confiscation of all firearms. That would work. Besides that...

16 so not allowed to purchase. CA so not allowed to possess. CA so not allowed on school grounds. Committed murder and suicide, both of which are illegal. CA has strict storage laws, so no 16 year old could ever get possession of a firearm legally. The parents (I assume that his who owns the gun) are criminally liable when a child gets possession of their gun under CA law. CA has ERPO, but no one saw it coming...

I wonder if the gun uses was on the LIST. CA has a list just like MA does

CA pretty much has this surrounded. Every preventive/protective law outside of complete confiscation already exists. So what laws exactly do the gun grabbing retards want to pass?

Its just another knee jerk case of "oh, someone outside of Chicago was shot, lets pass more gun control"
I'll take confiscation for $100, Alex.

You guys need to move past the whole "what law would have prevented this?" shtick. Democrats don't want this stuff to stop, it justifies their gun grabs, and when the guns are gone they will move on to the next thing they don't want us to have. This is all about us submitting to their control, and they use dead kids as their tools to make it happen.

It’s gotta be guns!
Can’t be social media.
Can’t be mental illness.
Can’t be parenting failz.
Can’t be FPS’s.
Can’t be soy milk.
Can’t be gender fluids.
Can’t be coomers.
Can’t be anything but killie guns!

I feel like that judge in the movie My Cousin Vinnie, asking about yutes, but (read this is a southern drawl) "What is a coomer?"

I think suicide and attempted suicide were decriminalized so he'll probably skate on that charge. However, I think everything else you summarized is correct.

"he's your average kid"

I'm reminded of an old Rodney Dangerfield joke..."what type of guy was he? I'll tell you what type of guy he was..he was a good man, a quiet man...then one day he picked up an axe and wiped out his whole family!!"

"he's your average kid"

I'm reminded of an old Rodney Dangerfield joke..."what type of guy was he? I'll tell you what type of guy he was..he was a good man, a quiet man...then one day he picked up an axe and wiped out his whole family!!"
I actually grew up with a shooter (fast-food joint in his case, not a school). He was definitely not the type you could picture doing something like that - in fact, he was the "peacemaker" among our circle of friends, earning himself the nickname, "Reverend-Doctor" (and yes, black, FWIW).

One day, years later, he "flipped his wig" and drove back to his former place of employ (the restaurant - he was a Navy guy then), shot his former girlfriend and a guy he assumed was her new boyfriend (wasn't - just the shift manager). Then calmly sat down and waited for the police. He's presently a guest of the MacDougall-Walker Correctional Institution.

Afterwards, I found out he had been communicating with another mutual friend from our younger days, and had apparently fallen into a pretty deep depression.

When are they going to pass a "common sense" law preventing 15 yr olds from buying guns and bringing them to school?

And post more Gun-Free Zone signs in larger, bolder fonts!

But 16 seconds from first to last bang, the last being to his own head. The cops were just minutes away but anything less than armed staff on site is useless.

Last edited:
I feel like that judge in the movie My Cousin Vinnie, asking about yutes, but (read this is a southern drawl) "What is a coomer?"

See also doomer, zoomer, gloomer, and bloomer

It's really not that hard to do considering the amount of mentally ill or unstable people in this country.
Now everyone is connected to everyone.
Profiling these people and winding them up to commit crimes and I'm truly convinced some of these mass shootings have been just that , is no big feat.
...and here I still sit, a few miles as she flies from SHES, not altogether too surprised by the fact that we still don't know who Adam Lanza's docs were. [thinking]

I heard that the shooter was a Boy Scout at one time and he did this on his birthday ala John Wayne in the Shootist. Classmates of his have said that he's been different since his father died 2 years ago and sometimes it's tragic life events like that that send people down the wrong path, but that's usually drugs and substance abuse, not murder.

It's sad tho because like with all these school shooters it's a kid throwing his life away for temporary emotions and I'm sure that we're going to hear about signs being displayed and social media postings that indicated this was going to happen or might have happened.

And this is of course such a convieniant shooting given we are 3 weeks away from SCOTUS hearing the NYC pistol & rifle case. When the date for that case with SCOTUS was revealed, I knew we were going to get a shooting in November, now just wait for another one cuz as sure as I'm sitting here, there will be another mass shooting in the US. Maybe not a school, but somewhere and it will most certainly be a White male who will have at least one picture of himself on his social media with a MAGA slogan somewhere in the background thus tying everything back to Trump.

So the streak of mad shooters not having fathers present continues.

So the streak of mad shooters not having fathers present continues.

Well, but not really. There’s undoubtedly an even longer streak of fatherless boys NOT becoming mad shooters. I’ve known a lot more of those.

I also think there’s a difference between a kid without a father figure at all, vs a kid who had a father (even a good one, by all accounts so far), then lost him.

I just think there are way too many variables to account for in cases like these. There’s no simple explanation, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom