• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting Reported at High School in Santa Clarita, California

Either A) Gang related and it will get scuttled
or 2) Cue pic of really whacked out pic of kid on PCP who looks like he doesn't know which end is up......then they'll blame the guns and on we go.....

Behold a Pale Horse - The Onion process

ce68bba8acd8e7216446e6892084b8d8.jpg

Didn't take long for the pol's to jump up grandstand.

Priming for "We need more lawrrrzzz" in 3............2................1.....

CNN just had Bill Clinton on talking about universal background checks and "assault weapon" bans. He noted how many shootings have happened since the law was allowed to sunset. My question is... how many happened before your ban? This is a new phenomenon, but the guns have always been there.

Oh yeah, and NICS will never be allowed for use by private citizens. Therefore, universal background checks = ban on private sales.

One dead the shooter is in custody and was one of the students that was taken to the hospital for injury's . It looks like 6 injured, one of them the shooter and one dead seven in total. The shooter used a 45cal. handgun. this story will fade fast because it wasn't an AR or an AK (assault Weapon). I am still waiting for some sort of explanation on why the 15 year old gunman did this. There is going to be more gun legislation in CA after this.

Shooter used a .45 handgun.
One dead the shooter is in custody and was one of the students that was taken to the hospital for injury's . It looks like 6 injured, one of them the shooter and one dead seven in total. The shooter used a 45cal. handgun. this story will fade fast because it wasn't an AR or an AK (assault Weapon). I am still waiting for some sort of explanation on why the 15 year old gunman did this. There is going to be more gun legislation in CA after this.

I bet it was a Glock 21.

That is a .45 that holds 13 rounds in a standard capacity magazine.

That gun can also take extended Glock 21 magazines (Kriss Super V extension) that hold 30 rounds.

I doubt he had an extended mag due to the low number of injured or killed.

10 round mags in CA are much easier to get than 13 round G21 mags.
He may just have had a few 10 round mags in his pocket.

Even if he did not have a "high capacity" magazine - CA will use this shooting to further demonize magazines that hold over 10 rounds.

2 students killed in California school shooting, 16-year-old suspect in hospital: Live updates
The 16-year-old male suspect was taken into custody and is in the hospital in "grave condition" from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, authorities said.

It was his birthday today.

Tragic.

I bet it was a Glock 21.

That is a .45 that holds 13 rounds in a standard capacity magazine.

That gun can also take extended Glock 21 magazines (Kriss Super V extension) that hold 30 rounds.

I doubt he had an extended mag due to the low number of injured or killed.

10 round mags in CA are much easier to get than 13 round G21 mags.
He may just have had a few 10 round mags in his pocket.

Even if he did not have a "high capacity" magazine - CA will use this shooting to further demonize magazines that hold over 10 rounds.
The Virginia Tech shooter used 10 round mags exclusively iirc.

you do realize that all they need to classify it as a "school shooting" is that one shot was fired. Doesn't even need to hit anyone. Bullet into a tree or the ground and it is still a "school shooting" to be counted by every liberal media outlet...
You can have a gang drive by a block from a school at 2 am and it's still called a school shooting.

you do realize that all they need to classify it as a "school shooting" is that one shot was fired. Doesn't even need to hit anyone. Bullet into a tree or the ground and it is still a "school shooting" to be counted by every liberal media outlet...
One shot was fired within 1000 yards of the school. Right?

Back
Top Bottom