• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting Range: in the Natick Mall (sort-of)

doctorbossman

NES Member
I ran into an interesting sight this morning while perusing the Natick Mall: an airsoft shooting range inside the mall called Aim Point. It wasn't opened yet for the day but it looks like it's opened for business. There is a crosshair in their storefront logo and images of military operator types inside. I don't have any interest in Airsoft but it's cool to see such a thing these days in such a public space.

It looks like the company tried before in Bethesday, MD but got run out of town. I wonder how long they'll last in this 2A haven.

20210417_104635.jpg 20210417_104641.jpg

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't triggered the entire city. Either this went unnoticed, or the antis only care about actual firearms.

Mall of New Hampshire has an Airsoft range too. "BattleStar" Only complaints so far, are from Lenscrafters about the "noise".

I really don't get some of the posters on this thread? " lawsuit waiting to happen"......."Wait until some mall ninja walks in wearing tactical gear and bringing their own air soft guns"....."Wow... they must be beyond desperate for tenants/rent."...???? You sound like Cambridge type Karens, all worked up becuz...GUNZ. Isn't the idea to acclimate the population to seeing guns being used recreationally???

Last edited:
Mall of New Hampshire has an Airsoft range too. "BattleStar" Only complaints so far, are from Lenscrafters about the "noise".

I really don't get some of the posters on this thread? " lawsuit waiting to happen"......."Wait until some mall ninja walks in wearing tactical gear and bringing their own air soft guns"....."Wow... they must be beyond desperate for tenants/rent."...???? You sound like Cambridge type Karens, all worked up becuz...GUNZ. Isn't the idea to acclimate the population to seeing guns being used recreationally???

I said those things because this malls’s former demographic was people who like to spend thousands on a single purse, or 200-300 on a pair of jeans. If you walked in to some stores without the proper insignias on your clothes then they’d ask you why you were even in the store.

And this is the home town of Linksy who has made it his life goal to take away all our 2A rights.

This is interesting. Do people have to bring their own airport guns or rent?

Wondering if people will start freaking out when they see people, doing nothing wrong, walking around with rifle bags.

This could be a good way to get younger people in the mall.

Anyway, where is @vietboy1st ?

Wondering if people will start freaking out when they see people, doing nothing wrong, walking around with rifle bags.

This could be a good way to get younger people in the mall.

Anyway, where is @vietboy1st ?
Rent.

In the article, it's an old school shooting gallery, but with modern air soft guns tethered to the bench.

I miss the airsoft place that used to be near my home. It can be a lot of fun although the little plastic BBs do sting when hit. The place near me had an amazing setup since it was inside of an old factory and had lots of floor space for various scenarios. I particularly loved the part of the field that was a recreation of pod crash from the movie "Escape from New York". They also had models of military trucks made of wood and it was pretty cool. After the first time I bought a lifetime membership. The only thing that sucks is I outlived the business.

It was good to get people ramped up when our beloved state overlords tried banning BB guns.

I miss the airsoft place that used to be near my home. It can be a lot of fun although the little plastic BBs do sting when hit. The place near me had an amazing setup since it was inside of an old factory and had lots of floor space for various scenarios. I particularly loved the part of the field that was a recreation of pod crash from the movie "Escape from New York". They also had models of military trucks made of wood and it was pretty cool. After the first time I bought a lifetime membership. The only thing that sucks is I outlived the business.

It was good to get people ramped up when our beloved state overlords tried banning BB guns.
In today's business climate...wanting a business to outlive you is NOT a good plan! [rofl]

My dad was a life member of the NRA. He stopped getting the Rifleman. We took a trip to DC that summer. I was about 8 or so. I still remember the two of us walking into the NRA Headquarters, and him saying to the receptionist, "Do I look dead to you?" They restarted his magazine. [laugh]

I doubt it will last but I hope it does
Our associate was offered a free round, so took advantage of the gift. He boasted of knocking down all of the targets during his debut, recalling a rewarding “ting, ting” sound when the pellets hit their mark.
Hook them early, it's a gateway to plate shoots and practical shooting sports.
MFS should run an add on one of the screens in the mall outside Aim Point "Now try the real thing"
Now if we can just get Eddie Eagle back in the schools.

I wonder if they will run into trademark issues with the red dot sight company.

Their franchise info is interesting - the franchise fee is 60% of revenue (excluding sales tax), and the parent company covers the rent while the owner/operator covers everything else. No idea the up front fee.

Dude, you posted in the wrong thread.

... Malls are dying all over America.
Bulldoze them all to the ground.
Nah; when the rest of the stores close,
the Airsoft place can buy the whole mall
and convert it into an Urban Warfare training ground.

ETA: Great minds running in the same channel: @doctorbossman and @AJK129.

Back
Top Bottom