• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting on the Olympics

I have heard that they can slow their hearts down when they get to the range portion. I don't know how accurate that is though.

derek said:
I have heard that they can slow their hearts down when they get to the range portion. I don't know how accurate that is though.

I don't know about that. But they were showing them in their prone position and they weren't even moving.

These women were humping it like two miles as fast as they can on skis, and then they lay down and you don't even see the end of the barrel moving.

I would be heaving and such and my rifle would be all over the place.

If anyone saw the men's biatholon, there was a final sprint for the finish. The front two had to make a sharp turn, and the second guy fell...He got back up but it seemed he'd lost any hope of catching up. There was one final stretch for the finish line (probably about 100m) and somehow the second place guy pulled ahead. No pun intended, but he looked like a speeding bullet compared to the first place guy. It was something to see.

Back
Top Bottom