• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting on Boston common

Used to watch this show called "the first 48". It was shocking how much police rely on people talking their way into jail or straight out confessing. So many times the detective would look at the camera and say something like," well we don't have much and he's not talking so..."

I was thinking the same watching LIVE PD. Amazed how easy people are conned into consenting to a search

I have a wild and out there theory on what might help Mahty .
How about you and that puppet Evans DO YOUR F*CKING JOBS.
Spend a little less time looking for money for lawyers for illegals and get these shitbags off the streets.
I know it sounds crazy , but give it some consideration.

These shootings are becoming too common... Boston Common

Maybe he was practicing his ebonics? "These shootings are be coming to (the) Common." Hill and Barry were known for slipping in and out of their "accents" whenever it was useful for them to do so .

So I can't carry on the common. What if I'm on a train under the common? There's a track that goes under it. A question i've always wanted an answer to if after finding out I can't carry on the common

So I can't carry on the common. What if I'm on a train under the common? There's a track that goes under it. A question i've always wanted an answer to if after finding out I can't carry on the common

MBTA is by MGL a gun permissive zone for licensed carriers. Armed people have to get to work and a lot of wealthy doctors and lawyers with LTCs take the commuter rail and ferries to work. The Boston Gun and Rifle Association is also on perpetually leased MBTA property for the same legal protection.

MBTA is by MGL a gun permissive zone for licensed carriers. Armed people have to get to work and a lot of wealthy doctors and lawyers with LTCs take the commuter rail and ferries to work. The Boston Gun and Rifle Association is also on perpetually leased MBTA property for the same legal protection.

And if you're riding the MBTA, you should absolutely be carrying.

I remember taking the red into the city one night and this dude in the corner alone had a ski mask on with his hands in his pockets. My girl turned me and said "you got?", I immediately said "yep".

Funny, they used to be on Washington St. near Downtown Crossing. Haven't had one there in a while. The Common is more scenic anyway, especially now with the permanent Police presence, blue lights a-flashing so you know where 5-0 is.

-Gary
That are is still sketchy. Walk around there at 7:30am when the bums are waking up, you'll want to carry for sure.

WGAF?

Yup. Carried daily when I worked in Boston.

I remember taking the red into the city one night and this dude in the corner alone had a ski mask on with his hands in his pockets. My girl turned me and said "you got?", I immediately said "yep".
I'm always amused when mine asks "you're carrying, right?"

Just heard on the radio that four homeless people stabbed one another in DTX.

Just heard on the radio that four homeless people stabbed one another in DTX.

Sounds about right. I always avoided that area late at night/early in the morning when I worked in Boston because of the bums. The area around South Station is sketchy as hell late at night, too.

Back
Top Bottom