shooting in the street in hollywood

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/us/2011/12/10/nr-hollywood-shooting-spree.cnn

"i told him to kill me, please kill me right now."

dude gets the shooter's attention, rationale is that he can distract him from shooting at people down on the street... okay cool... however if you listen to the video he thinks he can basically dodge bullets shot at him just because he's up on the 4th floor of a building.

the matrix has him?

shooter was killed by police they said. i feel dumber after listening to the guy from the window though.

The ex GF of the shooter says that some pharma rep gave the shooter some drugs recently and he "changed". I am betting if this can get some attention, this is going to become a rather interesting back story.

Me, I'm four stories up, if I could take any of his attention and divert it towards me, any gunshots that he would shoot at me, I would have an opportunity to get out of the way. ... I just made a calculation and I thought it was a good one.

The only calculation he should have been making was for windage and elevation...

It almost makes sense.... if the guy in the 4th floor apt starts getting shot at then he can run to the far side of the apt and will probably be pretty safe (compared to being on the street). However, the people on the 5th floor won't be too safe since the shooter will likely be shooting at the guys window, which will then go through the ceiling in to the 5th floor.

ETA: I'm sure if someone did shoot the guy from their window, they would be charged with a half dozen different felonies... [sad]

Last edited:
It almost makes sense.... if the guy in the 4th floor apt starts getting shot at then he can run to the far side of the apt and will probably be pretty safe (compared to being on the street). However, the people on the 5th floor won't be too safe since the shooter will likely be shooting at the guys window, which will then go through the ceiling in to the 5th floor.

Ignorance of the laws of physics is no excuse?

Back
Top Bottom