• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting in the drizzle today?

Had a great time warming up for next week's Combat Focus Shooting class. Two hours of shooting with a buddy. Ran into Will B Davis, M1Garand and his charming daughter, too. Always a pleasure, and thanks for sharing the wheel gun!

Put the first 100 rounds down range through my buddy's new Remington R1 (with some minor slide bite to show for it) as well as trying out the Apex trigger on his M&P. Much better!!

My SR1911, SR22 and Glock 36 all functioned flawlessly, including the three new Glock mags (thanks jbt001b2). Gotta love stainless, polymer, aluminum and Tenifer in this weather. Still, two hours of shooting led to about an hour and a half of cleaning when I got home.

Cigar and coffee time under the patio heater now! Drinks with friends later... Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness...

+1, the worst day at the range is better than the best at the office.

Slightly off topic: if you haven't take a class with Rob Pincus or his disciples, you're in for something unique...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369523027.753507.jpg

We were shooting too. Blowing up soda cans with the .22 Talon pellet gun. Open up the slider and go to town. Warm, dry and the Bruins on the flat screen. Love it

Back
Top Bottom