Shooting in San Diego Synagogue

"Every Jew is responsible for the meticulously planned genocide of the European race. They act as a unit, and every Jew plays his part to enslave the other races around him—whether consciously or subconsciously."

Huh, my family was Jewish, but somehow I didn't get the memo. Gotta get out there and start enslaving to make up for lost time.

Ya, I was left out of the loop too, who do I complain to!

The low body count was due to the fact that his gun jammed.

It could have been much worse.

Looks like it was a Trump Hater, no doubt inspired by crap like this:

iWwKlsG.jpg

It seems like the pastor attempted to talk the shooter down and lost 2 fingers. An off duty Border Patrol agent engaged him with his pistol and stopped further injury.
So, guy with no gun loses 2 fingers, good guy with gun stops shooting.
The media can nullify any good guy with gun lesson by stressing the off duty LEO aspect.

The tweet in Artie's post stinks a little. If you are someone who lurks on the 8chan website, tried to report it, and then tweeted about it, you would say " I saw this on 8ch or full chan". You wouldn't describe it as posted on a radical right wing website. That struck me as weird.

Among the wounded were Goldstein and an eight-year-old girl from Sderot, Israel, whose family moved from Israel to the United States to escape the ongoing rocket attacks from Gaza on her southern Israel community. Her 31-year-old uncle, also from Sderot, was also injured.

Rabbi in California synagogue shooting says gunman’s gun jammed, or would have been ‘bloodbath’

The Rabbi who was shot inside a Southern California synagogue on the last day of Passover said Sunday that it was nothing short of a miracle that the gunman's semiautomatic rifle jammed and prevented what would have been a “bloodbath."

Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein appeared in bandages during a press conference outside Chabad of Poway on Sunday. He lost his index finger after being shot in a shooting spree that killed one and injured three. Two worshippers — 34-year-old Almog Peretz and 8-year-old Noya Dahan — suffered shrapnel wounds.

He said he looked up on Saturday and saw a young man wearing sunglasses standing in front of him with a rifle. He said he lifted his hands and was shot. He says he lost his index finger. And then, Goldstein said, “miraculously the gun jammed.”

There was a room nearby that was crowded with people and children.

Rabbi in California synagogue shooting says gunman’s gun jammed, or would have been ‘bloodbath’

The article I read yesterday said witnesses heard around a dozen shots fired, wanna bet this kid had a Cali compliant AR and didn't know how or wasn't able to reload it under stress with the bullet button?

The article I read yesterday said witnesses heard around a dozen shots fired, wanna bet this kid had a Cali compliant AR and didn't know how or wasn't able to reload it under stress with the bullet button?

This was my first thought.

I don’t think video games use bullet buttons.

No need to speculate, I'm sure if that was the case they will be letting us know how their restricting are working. The antis never let a tragedy go to waist.

and more calls for gun control/bans in 3...2....1....

rallies for peace such as the one held in Boston with Baker in attendance in events like this will not work. Arm yourself and be prepared to defend yourself AT ALL TIMES!!!

Si vis pacem, para bellum - Wikipedia
Si vis pacem, para bellum (Classical Latin: [siː wiːs ˈpaːkẽː ˈpara ˈbɛllũː]) is a Latin adage translated as "If you want peace, prepare for war". The phrase is used above all to affirm that one of the most effective means to ensure peace for a people is always to be armed and ready to defend oneself.

In fact isn't that what the US government has done all along with the military and with the nuclear arsenal? It isn't any different for anyone else. I do not see why it is so difficult for most to grasp this concept.

The Rabbi who was shot inside a Southern California synagogue on the last day of Passover said Sunday that it was nothing short of a miracle that the gunman's semiautomatic rifle jammed and prevented what would have been a “bloodbath."

Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein appeared in bandages during a press conference outside Chabad of Poway on Sunday. He lost his index finger after being shot in a shooting spree that killed one and injured three. Two worshippers — 34-year-old Almog Peretz and 8-year-old Noya Dahan — suffered shrapnel wounds.

He said he looked up on Saturday and saw a young man wearing sunglasses standing in front of him with a rifle. He said he lifted his hands and was shot. He says he lost his index finger. And then, Goldstein said, “miraculously the gun jammed.”

There was a room nearby that was crowded with people and children.

Half baked NZ copycat shooter. Pretty much tried to copy the Christchurch model, but screwed up in every way (thankfully). Announced himself on 8chan, had a nutty white supremacist manifesto, tried to livestream the shooting but botched it, shot up a church, and bailed when his gun jammed. Very lucky that this guy happened to be totally incompetent or body count would be higher.

Earlier reports of LE stopping the shooter seem incorrect. Border Patrol put a couple rounds into the shooters car, but he was already fleeing and had stopped shooting at that point. Shooter escaped and later surrendered himself to the police without a fight.

One death and the media has harped on it non-stop for 2 days now....Trump, racist, white hate and all....

Meanwhile Baltimore and Chicago the killings go on like the express lane at Market Basket and the media could care less.

COMBAT VET WHO STOPPED THE SYNAGOGUE SHOOTER: ‘I SCARED THE HELL OUT OF HIM’

The man who fired a semi-automatic weapon inside the Chabad of Poway synagogue in San Diego on Saturday froze, dropped his gun and sprinted to his car when he saw Oscar Stewart come barreling toward him, yelling so loud the priest at a neighboring church could hear.

“Get down!” Stewart yelled, according to his wife and others who were at the scene. “You motherf***er! I’m going to kill you!”

Others who were there later told him it sounded like four or five people were shouting. He thinks maybe an angel was standing behind him and speaking through his voice. When the shooter ran, he immediately gave chase.

Stewart, 51, told The Daily Caller on Sunday he doesn’t remember any conscious thought from the moment he heard the gun shots until it was all over — he just acted on instinct to stop the shooter and prevent him from leaving so he couldn’t hurt more people somewhere else. The Iraq combat veteran said his military training kicked in.

“I knew I had to be within five feet of this guy so his rifle couldn’t get to me,” Stewart said. “So I ran immediately toward him, and I yelled as loud as I could. And he was scared. I scared the hell out of him.”

Stewart served in the Navy in explosive ordnance disposal from 1990 to 1994, then enlisted in the Army in 2001 because of the Sept. 11 terror attacks.

Combat Vet Who Stopped The Synagogue Shooter: ‘I Scared The Hell Out Of Him’

The combat vet guy just yelled at the shooter who ran away.

The vet chased the shooter into his car.

It was then when the Border Patrol guy came out of the synagogue with a gun and shot the car.

Summary:

Shooter enters synagogue and starts shooting.
Gun jams.
Vet yells at shooter.
Shooter runs outside and into his car.
Border Patrol guy shoots his car.
Shooter leaves the area and turns himself in later.

I read that article. This jumped out at me:

For his part, Stewart doesn’t attribute the shooter’s actions to a larger agenda and was reluctant to connect him to a larger political context. He doesn’t blame President Donald Trump and expressed hope that people don’t try to blame anyone else for the man’s actions. “He was an individual acting alone,” he said.

Excuse me, what? What does Trump have to do with this?

Nothing, but I'm sure the reporter tried to build a bridge to Trump somehow, since that is what moonbat reporters often want to do...

It seems like the pastor attempted to talk the shooter down and lost 2 fingers. An off duty Border Patrol agent engaged him with his pistol and stopped further injury.
So, guy with no gun loses 2 fingers, good guy with gun stops shooting.

My understanding is the border patrol guy did not “have” a gun per se, but that the synagogue actually had then hidden around and actually did a live shooter scenario last year with some of it members.

I read that article. This jumped out at me:

Excuse me, what? What does Trump have to do with this?
have you not been watching every report covering this on CNN ABC or MSNBC? this Environment of hate that Trump has cultivated is the cause of this.
Someone on MSNBC even went to the lengths of trying to sell,, that everytime Trump holds a rally hate crimes rise 39% in the area.
I think he forgot to add the part though that those hate crimes are against Trump supporters.
Yet 200 Christians get killed on Easter......................................nothing to see here folks move along.
Full Moonbat mode protecting Muslims once again.

Funny how this fool mentions God in his poser manifesto, writes about white preservation, says he’s a Christian, and quoted some Bible verses.

He’s never read the Bible in his life, has absolutely no understanding of earthly things vs spiritual things, definitely a nominal Christian if at all, has glossed over many fundamental facts that there cannot be Jew or Gentile in Christ, knows not the cross or it’s effectiveness, and does the devil’s work like Tarrant.

Thank God for the combat veteran who certainly was imbued with a fierce countenance and voice as to shake the shooter to his core. I’d do the same and then if I caught him I might punch him with my fist like Jon Snow did to Ramsey Bolton.

Back
Top Bottom