• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting in San Diego Synagogue

White, 19 years old, AR, ........

Man in Custody in Synagogue Shooting Near San Diego, Officials Say
A man has been taken into custody in connection with a shooting at a synagogue in California on Saturday afternoon that resulted in injuries, the authorities said.

The Poway Station of the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department said on Twitter that the shooting happened around 11:30 a.m. local time at the Chabad of Poway synagogue in Poway, Calif., about 25 miles north of San Diego. It said that there were injuries but that no additional details were immediately available.

Derryl Acosta, a spokesman at Palomar Medical Center, said that the hospital’s trauma center in Escondido, Calif., was expecting at least one patient and that one to four additional patients might also be on the way.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1122251611412344838

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1122251936458211328

Last edited:
"Representative Mike Levin said in a tweet that he was closely monitoring the situation. “We must do more to address the hate behind this attack and end the epidemic of gun violence in this country,” he wrote."

Fixed it for Mr. Levin

"Representative Mike Levin said in a tweet that he was closely monitoring the situation. “We must do more to address the hate behind this attack and end the epidemic of gun violence in this country,” he wrote."

Fixed it for Mr. Levin
Edit: Someone should tell Mr. Levin that Murder is already against the law.

Last edited:
Sorry for the victims of a crazed lunatic.

Can we ban crazed lunatics?

Murder is already against the law.
I'm not sure of the connection you're making. I was simply trying to say that the MSM always condemns the tool (if it's a gun), not the perp, as if the tool is creating the violence. If he had used a chainsaw instead, would the MSM be calling it chainsaw violence or calling the perp a deranged human being?

From CNN:
The congregaton "took security very seriously," he said.
"I also understand from folks on the scene that this shooter was engaged by people in the congregation and those brave people certainly prevented this from being a much worse tragedy," Vaus told CNN.

It will be interesting to see exactly how they engaged the shooter.

I'm not sure of the connection you're making. I was simply trying to say that the MSM always condemns the tool (if it's a gun), not the perp, as if the tool is creating the violence. If he had used a chainsaw instead, would the MSM be calling it chainsaw violence or calling the perp a deranged human being?
I know. I should have been more clear. I meant it as a comment back to Mr. Levin. :D

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seth Moulton, who is a veteran, just said that we have a hate problem and a gun problem in this country and that we should look in the mirror and fix these problems.
The 2020 race for POTUS is over. Such wisdom from a MA politician. Moulton/Healy 2020.

From CNN:
"I also understand from folks on the scene that this shooter was engaged by people in the congregation and those brave people certainly prevented this from being a much worse tragedy," Vaus told CNN.

It seems like the pastor attempted to talk the shooter down and lost 2 fingers. An off duty Border Patrol agent engaged him with his pistol and stopped further injury.
So, guy with no gun loses 2 fingers, good guy with gun stops shooting.

From CNN:

I lived in Poway for about 6 months back in 1978. Back then, it was little more than a backwater for San Diego. Relatively inexpensive housing and lots of rednecks.

It seems like the pastor attempted to talk the shooter down and lost 2 fingers. An off duty Border Patrol agent engaged him with his pistol and stopped further injury.
So, guy with no gun loses 2 fingers, good guy with gun stops shooting.
Ah, the "good guy with the gun" saved lives yet again. We won't hear much of that from the MSM.

From CNN:

Engaged usually means shot back.

They must have scared him off because of the low body count with an AR.

Maybe this would prove to anti-gun worshippers that they need armed security.

I wonder if the victims will be referred to as Passover worshippers.

Engaged usually means shot back.

They must have scared him off because of the low body count with an AR.

Maybe this would prove to anti-gun worshippers that they need armed security.

I wonder if the victims will be referred to as Passover worshippers.

One worshiper also happened to be an off duty BP agent and he fired back. That's why the low body count. He could also have been a lousy shot.

Grrr.

I know how this sounds, but I’m sorry the guy who fought back was LE.

The message ought to be, “shoot back at deranged shooters.” Instead, it’ll be yet more “only LEOs should have a gun.”

RIP.

One worshiper also happened to be an off duty BP agent and he fired back. That's why the low body count. He could also have been a lousy shot.
Off duty federal agent is allowed to carry in the Communist utopia of California, AKA The Land of the Fruits & Nuts. Common peons are not allowed to carry and are only allowed low capacity firearms and magazines. I hope that Mr. Levin was able to get that through his thick skull!

does California law allow a 19 year old to own and AR style rifle?

Has to be a muslim sympathizer....check his FB and other social media accounts.

"Every Jew is responsible for the meticulously planned genocide of the European race. They act as a unit, and every Jew plays his part to enslave the other races around him—whether consciously or subconsciously."

Huh, my family was Jewish, but somehow I didn't get the memo. Gotta get out there and start enslaving to make up for lost time.

"Every Jew is responsible for the meticulously planned genocide of the European race. They act as a unit, and every Jew plays his part to enslave the other races around him—whether consciously or subconsciously."

Huh, my family was Jewish, but somehow I didn't get the memo. Gotta get out there and start enslaving to make up for lost time.

This non-sense was taken from his hero Adolf and it was quite popular in Europe and Russia way before Adolf dusted it off.
Antisemitism and Pogroms in the Military (Russian Empire) | International Encyclopedia of the First World War (WW1)

Back
Top Bottom