• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting at Walpole NH middle school

Walpole NEW HAMPSHIRE (at first glance I thought it was MA)

From Steve @AlertNewEngland
https://facebook.com/AlertNewEngland
https://twitter.com/AlertNewEngland

11Walpole NH: Reports of a student shot at the middle school. School is on lockdown.
11:55 AM - Reports say the student was shot in the face, DHART helo requested.
12:00 PM - School confirming it is on lockdown, won't say why.

WBZ is reporting the gunshot would as self-inflicted

Last edited:
CBS Boston on Twitter reports the gun shot wound is self inflicted...

CBS Twitter: BREAKING: Shooting at a middle school in Walpole, NH. Self-inflicted gunshot wound. School is blocked off. Grades 5-8 -

I still think that locking kids in a school with a gunman is dumb.

Yeah, I'm not convinced either. That school in (I think) D.C. that locked down when someone that had just been shot stumbled in - that one made sense. Locking down when there's reason to think an armed criminal may be following the guy in and all.

I still think that locking kids in a school with a gunman is dumb.
Don't you know that they want the body count to be as high as possible so that they can push for more gun control and any other measures they want to control and manipulate the masses.

I got the alert this afternoon on my phone via the WMUR app... haven't really heard shit else other than the fact I checked up on it online.

If this was Walpole, MA or otherwise in Boston news station driving distance, probably wouldn't have been able to avoid it.

It's unfortunate, especially as it was just a 14 year old upset over a girl... we need to toughen up these kids. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but I'm fairly confident all of us have felt a new level of pain at that age about such things...

I'm also fairly confident Lynch will try to use this in his crusade against HB536 by ignoring any facts that come out. Sucks for everyone except those who will see no shame in using it for politics.

I got the alert this afternoon on my phone via the WMUR app... haven't really heard shit else other than the fact I checked up on it online.

If this was Walpole, MA or otherwise in Boston news station driving distance, probably wouldn't have been able to avoid it.

It's unfortunate, especially as it was just a 14 year old upset over a girl... we need to toughen up these kids. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but I'm fairly confident all of us have felt a new level of pain at that age about such things...
It's not just the kids, people are growing up with unrealistic expectations of what life has to offer for any given amount of effort. They are being robbed of their ability to cope with adversity at all ages.

Very sad.

Back
Top Bottom