• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting at San Bernadino Elementary School

F-holes. Makes me wish that people like this somehow never committed suicide so we could kill them very painfully and over a period that lasts at least weeks and preferably years.

Yeah, you've got an issue. YOU ARE KILLING PEOPLE IN FRONT OF KIDS YOU TOOLBAG!

OK, I'm done. :(

i don't understand aren't there already a few hundred laws in place to "prevent" this?

- - - Updated - - -

And the commenters are already blaming Trump

everything is trump's fault. the ironic part is that corporate media's incessant blaming of trump (and thus blaming most of us) is partly what got him elected!

yeah, and as long as they continue with these gun free zones....I'm just glad none of the children died. I know two were injured. praying those injuries are minor.

Just saw a news release that said the students are critical. I'll keep praying for them.

Last edited:
Hear we go again....

Its still going to be touted as a "school shooting" = I'm sure the gun grabbers are foaming at the mouth

Last edited:
Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~

Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~Panic buy!!!! let's panic buy~~

Too late....

If it weren't for the suicide, who knows how much more damage he could've inflicted. It's about time the people of California learn that protection is a personal responsibility.

My first thought was that this was that nut who stole a bunch of guns and sent off his manifesto. Glad the kids are more or less ok and its not another children targeted shooting.

Another one of those large caliber handguns that he managed to reload...

ETA Squire beat me by a few seconds lol

"a large caliber revolver" = anything bigger than 22lr...scary!

“I am told he reloaded.” -- don't they have a bullet button equivalent for revolvers in CA?

by reading that I would think this guy was a PP. Said he had a history fo gun charges and domestic violence complaints. So not sure if he was licensed or if he obtained the gun legally. Doesn't matter for his victims but from a political standpoint for 2A supporters it is better a revolver than a glock or an AK or AR.

One point of this whole thing that keeps going through my mind....the chief cop on the case kept saying how proud he was of their response time. He said the first responder arrived within 4 minutes once the call was received. And that is great and hats off to those who had to respond to and witness this tragedy.

But what goes through my mind is why these people don't understand that the government is keeping them totally helpless and defenseless for 4 entire minutes while their is a disturbed person with a weapon threatening them.

I read a thing today about planks....you know what we used to call the front leaning rest position....now they call them planks....it said if you think a minute is quick you haven't done a plank...implying how perception changes on how time passes depending on your circumstance. Imagine how long those 4 minutes seemed to these people....

So quick from the cop's perspective but not so quick for those who needed help.

by reading that I would think this guy was a PP. Said he had a history fo gun charges and domestic violence complaints. So not sure if he was licensed or if he obtained the gun legally. Doesn't matter for his victims but from a political standpoint for 2A supporters it is better a revolver than a glock or an AK or AR.

One point of this whole thing that keeps going through my mind....the chief cop on the case kept saying how proud he was of their response time. He said the first responder arrived within 4 minutes once the call was received. And that is great and hats off to those who had to respond to and witness this tragedy.

But what goes through my mind is why these people don't understand that the government is keeping them totally helpless and defenseless for 4 entire minutes while their is a disturbed person with a weapon threatening them.

I read a thing today about planks....you know what we used to call the front leaning rest position....now they call them planks....it said if you think a minute is quick you haven't done a plank...implying how perception changes on how time passes depending on your circumstance. Imagine how long those 4 minutes seemed to these people....

So quick from the cop's perspective but not so quick for those who needed help.

You are drawing a conclusion that is incongruent to their complete lack of independence and self-help mentality. When you depend on the state for everything, it only occurs to you that those 4 minutes must be spent waiting for your service provider rather than actually DOING SOMETHING YOURSELF.

You are drawing a conclusion that is incongruent to their complete lack of independence and self-help mentality. When you depend on the state for everything, it only occurs to you that those 4 minutes must be spent waiting for your service provider rather than actually DOING SOMETHING YOURSELF.

true enough...

4 minutes is pretty quick for a LEO response. That just goes to show how ridiculous it is to think that LEOs can protect you. Most of the time it's longer than 4 minutes. Not bashing law enforcement, they can only do so much.

Maybe we need a law that bad guys need to call the police 5 minutes before they begin an attack or commit a crime. That way law enforcement would be Johnny on the spot to protect everyone because laws always work, especially with criminals... oh wait.

Back
Top Bottom